The Last Of Us

Swerbs

Hadn't paid too much attention to this until now. Looks as though it could be a generation defining game. 

A 10 from Edge too. I think possibly their first ps3 10. 

Edited by nobler

Hadn't paid too much attention to this until now. Looks as though it could be a generation defining game. 

A 10 from Edge too. I think possibly their first ps3 10. 

Could well be, they've only awarded a perfect score 15 times in the last 20 years

Typical, seems like the best game ever to grace the PS3, and one made by one of my favourite developers, is coming out when I have exams and I have no damn money!

I'll play through it for the both of us. Obviously you won't be able to see how awesome it is while I have a great time but while I'm playing through one of the best games on ps3 as you sit in your exam room, I'll momentarily think of you.

I'll be sticking this on hard for my first playthrough I think, seeing as the only other game I've ever done that with before was Uncharted 3. It'll make victory all the more sweet :hooray:

This game is literally getting 10s everywhere, pretty crazy. But then again, was sort of expected when it was revealed. Either way, naughty dog does these types of games the best, no question there. Can`t wait for next week, gonna need some extra good stuff when this comes out too really drown myself in it :) 

My own favoured source for reviews, GameCentral, gave it 9/10. Docked a point for the story not doing much in the middle third, some minor frame rate issues, and a little trouble with the AI. I can live with that.

I'll play through it for the both of us. Obviously you won't be able to see how awesome it is while I have a great time but while I'm playing through one of the best games on ps3 as you sit in your exam room, I'll momentarily think of you.

And I'll be writing 'Must kill Ingram' for every single answer in my exam.

http://bit.ly/28fSC

From there

I've been preordering my games there since BF3, pretty cheap compared to most places.

How are they for delivery speed? For my most anticipated releases, such as this one, I always go with Shopto - have received the game day before release everytime I've used them thus far Edited by hogso

Â