The Last Of Us

Swerbs

http://bit.ly/28fSC

From there

I've been preordering my games there since BF3, pretty cheap compared to most places..

How are they for delivery speed? For my most anticipated releases, such as this one, I always go with Shopto - have received the game day before release everytime I've used them thus far

Normally get them on the release day.

I've used Shopto a few times aswell, they're good

looks like gamespot have gone back to what they did 4/5 years ago and gave it a lower score than everyone else just to stand out from the crowd, only got 8/10

ign gave it a 10

They've probably given it a low score to attention seek and because they know it will not effect anyone's opinion on getting the game because it looks that awesome lol.

One of the cons for gamespot review is that the crafting required exploration, seems a bit dumb. I'd imagine most people like not being able to craft everything straight away.

Played about the first hour or so thus far. Outstanding. If the prologue were on a TV show or in a movie, it would be praised as the best thing since the year dot. To find this in a video game - spell binding, captivating, sets the story up incredibly well.

It looks better than any other PS3 game I've played, and it sounds better than any other, except for possibly Dead Space. Game play is balanced perfectly, and combat (or when you don't) is a lot more satisfying than Uncharted, although ofc there's still a lot I'm yet to see.

I'm going to be on this thing for hours. The reviews calling it the best game on PS3 don't seem to be exaggerating thus far. Ima go back to it now :)

Edited by hogso

Bit of an annoying bug - the game seems to be constantly autosaving, so whenever I go in to the pause menu, you can't manually save or quit to menu. When I first went to quit I panicked cos I didn't think it was saving...but upon restart, it had saved ok. Sure it'll be patched quick, and don't know if it's something in every game, but there it is, just in case it happens to any of you, it is not a game breaker, thank ****

*Oh, OK, the bug seems to be a random one. Upon reload it was fine.

And the grumbles about the AI are true enough. If one of your compadres runs right in front of a guard, they don't bat an eyelid :D of course, the alternative is the friendly AI giving you away, which would be way more annoying, but it kind of breaks the immersion a little bit. Ah well.

Edited by hogso

A quick warning guys.

Theres a infinite auto save bug in the game atm You can't  exit to the main menu or manually save after it's happened and you have to fully restart your console, just lost about 3 hours of my game because of it.

So make sure you keep manually saving or turn auto save off and do it yourself.

EDIT - Damn took me all the way back to the intro.

Edited by Bradd92

Yeah, I mentioned it above Brad. I didn't lose anything like that much play when I reloaded though, only about 20 minutes, and upon reload it was fine.

Yeah I fell foul of it as well, seems ok now though, only took me back half an hour. Great game so far, early parts are giving me a real City 17 type vibe. It looks great too but not as mind blowing as the reviews all made out.

THAT intro is one of the best ive seen in a game. Really enjoyable so far and the few spikes in difficulty every now and then keep you on your toes too.

Loving it.

Edited by Ingram85

early parts are giving me a real City 17 type vibe

For sure, it was very similar. There are worse games/sections of games that it couldve been like, I guess.

Naughty Dog Dev saying to play the game offline and most people on Neogaf said it's working good for them offline but breaks if they change it online again.

So i guess thats the issue.

Â