Euro 2012: Group C (Spn, Ita, Irl, Cro)

TrentVilla

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finish! Should have passed it though! But all the same... great finish!

Why should he have passed it? You dont score thirty goals a season if you pass the ball when you are there.

If it were me I'd have passed it. Simply because it would have been easier for Cassano to pass it in then for Di Natalie to finish it the way he did. It's not about how many goals you've scored, it's doing what's best for the team, isn't it?

Not knocking him 'cos he scored, but if he had of missed everyone would be saying he should have squared it. IMO he should have. But that's just how I like football.

Oh Spain now scored.

Finish! Should have passed it though! But all the same... great finish!

Why should he have passed it? You dont score thirty goals a season if you pass the ball when you are there.

If it were me I'd have passed it. Simply because it would have been easier for Cassano to pass it in then for Di Natalie to finish it the way he did. It's not about how many goals you've scored, it's doing what's best for the team, isn't it?

Not knocking him 'cos he scored, but if he had of missed everyone would be saying he should have squared it. IMO he should have. But that's just how I like football.

That's why Di Natale is in the Italy team and you are not then I guess. Well, that and the fact I presume you are not Italian. :P

Nice bit of improv from Buffon to deny Torres there too. I think he might have got slightly lucky that the ball hit his trailing foot when he had little or no control over it, but credit is due.

[

That's why Di Natale is in the Italy team and you are not then I guess. Well, that and the fact I presume you are not Italian. :P

:lol::lol:

I knew there was a reason why I weren't there!

Oh Torres. Should have passed it :winkold:

Â