Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

The referee has cost us this match more than missed chances.

Nah, its the missed chances and the shakiness at the back which have cost you. Both shouts were in the "seen em given" category rather than stonewall penalties. I always give the benefit of the doubt to the referee in those circumstances.

The result is an absolute disaster too as it has exposed the Netherlands soft underbelly to all, and there are more difficult games than Denmark to come. I think it could all be over already for the Dutch.

The referee has cost us this match more than missed chances.

Bad decisions yes. But, Netherlands had so many good chances to score and bottled it long before those decisions.

But those were two blatant penalties, I'm shocked how the referee missed them both.

Those are two big game changers.

Nah, its the missed chances and the shakiness at the back which have cost you. The result is an absolute disaster too as it has exposed the Netherlands soft underbelly to all, and there are more difficult games than Denmark to come. I think it could all be over already for the Dutch.

I really think we'll end up bottom now. My only hope is that we don't lose to Germany.

They werent blatant though. It's something that Dutch fans are entitled to shout for but that's it. Compare that to the Greek red card where everybody was calling the referee out and you can see the difference.

I was really impressed by Denmark, expected them to sit back when they went 1-0 up but fair play to them they went for a second. Holland look dreadful at the back and van Persie for Holland looked like a different player to the van Persie for Arsenal. On another day Holland would have had a hatful but if Denmark carry on with that attitude they'll be a match for anyone. Looking forward to Portugal v Germany now which has the potential to be very exciting.

Good performance from the Danes.

The Dutch are just an incredibly flawed side. Obvious talent (going forwards at least) but lack an edge, their defence isn't the best and even with the 2 holding players you just don't see them being particularly resilient somehow.

I knew that Denmark would be tough to beat but I wasn't expecting them to beat Holland! Agger and Kjaer were superb. That Krohn-Dehli looks like a very lively player. This result has blew this group wide open now. Looking forward to watching Germany Vs Portugal.

I'd love Kjaer at Villa.
Had a miserable season at Roma, and the season before.

To be fair he was great before he went to Wolfsburg, then he joined a sinking ship. Roma had an odd season by all accounts, with a young manager trying to play the Barca way in Italy.

He's a good player.

Oh yeah I know he is, but there have been times with Roma when he's just looked totally out of sorts. I'm sure he'll come good though.

Â