Euro 2012: Group B (Ger, Ned, Por, Den)

TrentVilla

Yeah, if it was twixt Hart and Neuer then Hart would edge it. Every once in a blue moon Neuer has a brain-fart, can't remember Hart ever making any mistakes.

I hear the black Dutch players got some abuse from a small bunch of knuckledraggers watching training.

I hope Poland finish bottom of their group.

Yes, there was an open training session and black players were bombarded with monkey chants. This isnt going to be a good competition with all the racism that is going to happen and platinni says that any player walking off the pitch on his own will be yellow carded. Thanks for your support!!

You just know that as soon as France get abused Platini's stance on that will change. He only looks out for himself and France.

I wouldn't have Gerrard in the England team (everyone being fit) let alone in a combined Germany/England XI

But if you dont have Gerrard in the team then who will take our penalties? And free kicks? And corners, throw ins, goal kicks, go in goals if the opposition get a penalty and drive the team bus?

I'd agree about not picking Gerrard for England if everybody were fit. I'd have Lampard every day of the week, at least he knows how to play in a team instead of charging around everywhere on his own like a madman. Gerrard's problem is that he hasnt realised he isnt 25/26 years old any more just doesnt have the ability to do it now.

Germany and Netherlands to win.

That would be the obvious bet.

Quite fancy Denmark to get a point though. Their not exactly bad going forward and most of the Dutch defence is going to be either inexperienced or slow.

I think the Dutch have too much quality going forwards though. Their biggest problem might be trying to squeeze everybody in.

They've got a lot of power going forward, no doubt about it. But Kjaer and Agger are very capable defenders. They'd both walk into the Dutch defence for example.

If Eriksen and Bendtner manage to show their first bit of form in a while then I'd fancy them to get a bit of joy out of Heitinga and whoever ends up replacing Mathijsen.

Just seen a video of the abuse on the news. Disgusting. Far more than the 'small bunch' that I'd read about.

Dont agree with the abuse but hard for UEFA to take action when its a Dutch training camp who are UEFA going to fine or ban? Polish government, If happens in a game id expect more action

Fully expecting Dutch and German wins tonight but looking forward to see both matches.

Likely Danish line-up:

Andersen, Jacobsen, Kjaer, Agger, Poulsen, Zimling, Kvist, Eriksen, Krohn-dehli, Rommedahl, Bendtner.

Zimling hurt himself yesterday and if he doesn´t make it, Poulsen (Jakob or Christian), will get his place. *Sigh*

We only really have competition at CB, with Bjelland, who could take Kjaers spot and Okore, who is a very big talent.

Left and rightbacks are not great but overall I think our defenders can match the Dutch. Rest of the pitch is a different story.

I don't think our squad is as straong as it was at the World Cup and we really do need to score more than the opposition of we are to get anywhere in the tournament as we can't really rely on defence.

Should be a good match against Denmark

Â