No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

YankeeinMadrid wrote this yesterday:

I know for a fact that OGS is not the only target, if indeed he is one. Another foreign manager who can be described with 3 letters has been contacted by the club.

So same profile as OGS, foreign and three letter initials.

RDM :!:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he is going to make a statement it certainly won't be to announce he is becoming manager of Aston Villa. It would be us that would make an official announcement.

It will either be to reaffirm what he has already said that he has spoken to us out of respect and it was just an informal chat or it will be to say that he will be staying with Molde.

I know for a fact that OGS is not the only target, if indeed he is one. Another foreign manager who can be described with 3 letters has been contacted by the club.

QSF

Quiqui Sanchez Flores

Ive learned in the last few hours, We have at least 3 fans in Norway

Get in

There are some of us in Norway. Official supporter club has got around 500 paying members. However, ManU official supporter club got something like 30,000.... Loosingpool approx 20,000. So, we have a bit to go.

Andreas Meier Eide‏@andymeide

@astonvilla_view OGS will make an official statement on Norwegian tv in 30 minutes (21:45) Stay tuned for updates

Hmm, not sure what this will add to the story.

Regardless of how this all turns out, it has raised my appreciation for OGS. He said good things about the club, has acted respectfully towards both sides (at least as far as we know), and so far no one has said anything derogatory about him. Good stuff in my book (although I could change my story in 30 minutes).

http://fotball.rbnett.no/eliteserien/article237154.ece

he got to use lerners jet, so he could be back in time to sort out his team for sunday.

nothing really unexpected

"have spoken to Aston Villa. I'm not offered anything and have not negotiated anything. I am a richer experience, and I will exercise in Molde on Saturday. I have two years left on my contract, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer."

Andre Villas Boas

Fat Spanish Waiter

Reading the comments at bottom of that article if appears most Molde fans support OGS on this. Many say Røkke has made his decision easy to join Villa. It only right that he manages a 'big' club in europe. Wishing him well at Villa. Imagine we do not take him after this shit storm.

"Solskjær 1 - 0 Røkke" lol

RDM :!:

AVB :oops:

Please.

Solskjaer: - I do not regret anything

Share your meningDel on FacebookDel on TwitterOle Gunnar Solskjaer talked to Aston Villa on Friday, which was not well received by Aker and Røkke. Reuters

Solskjaer left because he was ok from the MFK.

Published: 05/18/2012 at. 10:26 p.m., modified: 5/18/2012 at. 10:29 p.m.

By: Trond Hustad

MOLDE (Rbnett): Ole Gunnar Solskjaer shelves Kjell Inge Røkke contribution to MFK, but do not regret that he traveled to England.

Solskjaer was Friday night back in Norway after the visit to Birmingham, where he had a conversation with the management of Aston Villa. After a long day of dramatic news he speaks out.

Read all the cases of the last days of Solskjaer drama here.

- The first thing I would say is that it Røkke has done for Molde Football Club is wonderful. It is he who built the club to what it is today, says Solskjaer to Romsdals Budstikke.

Called to Røkke

He had absorbed the news that Aker will not cover 20-25 million in planned deficit for the season.

- That Røkke and Aker has taken a decision to go out of Molde Football, giving the club a new challenge that the organization is definitely ready to take. The club is well run and has a very good starting point. We will show that we can continue to drive sensibly and achieve good results and success.

- What do you think of that Aker attract the financial support because of that you went to England to Røkke will?

- In case of sin. I spoke with Kjell Inge on Monday, he was the first one I called when this appeared. Villa had made a request and would talk to me. I thought it was important that Kjell Inge heard it, said Solskjaer.

On Saturday training

He informed Molde director Tarje Nordstrand Jacobsen Wednesday and said he had accepted to talk to Aston Villa.

- I said a flat no to many requests that have come to my contacts, both clubs who play in the Premier League next season and will play in the Champions League. But Aston Villa are a big club that I think it was right to talk to them.

- If you take the criticism some of the things that has happened, something that could have been resolved differently?

- No, not initially. It was agreed with MFK that I could talk to them and they set up a plane for me to get the most time to prepare for Sunday's game. I could have been scheduled and more discreet, but it would take too long in relation to Sandnes Ulf, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

- So you're MFK manager and plans to be the future?

- I have spoken to Aston Villa. I'm not offered anything and have not negotiated anything. I am a richer experience, and I will exercise in Molde on Saturday. I have two years left on my contract, says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

We are following developments:

AVB

to be honest after what I've heard about him he really wont suit our club ...

He will see out the month like i said and be announced as Villa manager on the 1st of july (officialy) He would not leave Molde FK with 3 games left this month, Randy has gone back to his family because we have signed and will not return till OGS takes charge 1st July