No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Mat Kendrick‏@MatKendrick

I think Villa want Solskjaer and that Solskjaer wants Villa. It's now just a matter of making it happen, which can be easier said than done.

Please for the love of god, make it happen Villa. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that the general supporter reaction to the OGS news would make Messrs Lerner and Faulkner doubly determined to get their man, particularly after CI gave his blessing :winkold:

I was hoping that the odds might make a decent slip this evening so that I could go again!

The odds are doing quite strange things. I'd say he is now more certain that joining than he was 6 hours ago, yet the odds have drifted significantly.

If I hadn't already placed large amounts on him becoming the next villa manager I'd be snapping those prices up there at the moment.

Be interesting to see who the others are but the more I hear of the OSG quotes and see videos etc the more I want him here. My mates and I always discussed him when we spoke about McLeish getting sacked, going back months (you'll see I suggested him in the suggestion managers thread way before mc was sacked). I just think he is the perfect fit for our club, he really could go on and build a successful team here, maybe not league wins or champions league, but definitely cup wins, higher league placings and Europa league. He seems a very level headed, driven individual who obviously loves football and knows a lot about the game. This man should manage AVFC.

I would think that the general supporter reaction to the OGS news would make Messrs Lerner and Faulkner doubly determined to get their man, particularly after CI gave his blessing.

The importance of this cannot be overstated. Imagine having to reply to dubiously-argued anti-OGS posts every five minutes. The internet would break.

The good thing about this proposal is it looks like both parties want each other.

That gives licence to that essential ingredient...time to grow together.

something about it seems good to me.

Maybe we should do a repeat of last year, but instead of protesting in front of the Holte how about a show of support for OGS?

"Solskjaer very welcome"

"OGS in!"

"Ole Ole Ole!"

Where can I get the best odds? I reckon I'll trow a few hundred on.
**** hell don't do it man. You'd be doubly disappointed if this didn't come off.

What's all this jive about Molde's investors threatening to pull out of the club if OGS comes to us? Mat Kendrick has just said that his Norwegian counterparts are saying that Molde have confirmed this... As he suggests, does this not seem like a major dose of emotional blackmail?

Like a desperate girlfriend saying "Fine, leave me for that more attractive girl. But if you do I'LL KILL MYSELF!"

It does worry me to be honest. Ole seems like a genuinely good guy and he might find it hard to up sticks if it means leaving Molde in serious trouble.

Where can I get the best odds? I reckon I'll trow a few hundred on.

:shock:

"a few hundred"????

Lend me £50?

I have a bit more than a few hundred on... and the person who wrote "don't do it, you'll be doubly disappointed if it didn't come in" is absolutely right!

Come on Ole...!

When it was apparent that Randys jet was going to Norway the odds were 8-1 and I only put £20. Feel like a right mug now. :cry:

When it was apparent to me that the jet was going to Kristiansund the odds were 40-1.

Then I told you lot before I got my bets on.

Mug of the week, me :winkold: