No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time in a few years I was excited to be a Villa fan.

Back to normal then!

Lerner and Faulkner running a hiring campaign smoothly? Oh.

Back to the regularly-scheduled Britain's Next Top McLeish.

Ok, I'm sticking my neck out here.. But here goes.

Do not lock this thread yet.

Interesting that he went out to 26-1 and is suddenly bein backed down to 14-1

Someone is still chucking money on him

A post from Gazton, a similar tweet from @Fourth_Official and 10 people to jump on BetFair = odds come shooting in.

Personally, I wouldnt read too much into it...

However, if you want conspiracy theories answer this... how the hell did Matt Kendrick know what was happening inside a house in a part of the world which he has never set foot in before anyone else in Norway knew???

hmmmmmmm........

I find it hard to believe the market could shift that much based on Gazton's comment. Most people on here (myself included) now believe it's over. This isn't like Saturday where we knew the media had got it wrong. Someone is chucking a lot of money on this, but why?

Looks like skybet are pulling in some last suckers! Let it go guys. It's probably for th best.

F**K him! Dirty Manc. Plus I bet he comes with a recommendation from Fergie. We all know what happend last time we got one of those..

I find it hard to believe the market could shift that much based on Gazton's comment. Most people on here (myself included) now believe it's over. This isn't like Saturday where we knew the media had got it wrong. Someone is chucking a lot of money on this, but why?

It actually takes relatively little to bring someones odds down. Skybet initially went way out at 28/1 compared to the rest of the market anyway who all went out to about 8/1.

Ok, I'm sticking my neck out here.. But here goes.

Do not lock this thread yet.

Interesting that he went out to 26-1 and is suddenly bein backed down to 14-1

Someone is still chucking money on him

A post from Gazton, a similar tweet from @Fourth_Official and 10 people to jump on BetFair = odds come shooting in.

Personally, I wouldnt read too much into it...

However, if you want conspiracy theories answer this... how the hell did Matt Kendrick know what was happening inside a house in a part of the world which he has never set foot in before anyone else in Norway knew???

hmmmmmmm........

Someone said on here earlier that Kendrick was probably more ITK than people give him credit for.

Gazton and Co probably laying on betfair whilst poor niave mugs are backing at silly prices. Both the club and Ole have said it's not happening , what more information do you need? Answer - none. Stop wasting your money.

I just wonder how OGS will feel when he wakes up in the morning...

To our journo watchers the two flights from Bridgetown are due into Gatwick at 0510 and 0546 in the morning.......

In chaotic times, like present, very few people put any money down... as such, it only takes about £20 is move the odds from 20/1 to 5/1... there isn't anything to read into it, it is simply the uncertainty is stopping people from backing and laying.

I wouldn't hold your breath mate... this deal is over... tell yourself that else you might have a breakdown similar to my own!

It actually takes relatively little to bring someones odds down. Skybet initially went way out at 28/1 compared to the rest of the market anyway who all went out to about 8/1.

Who would bet on it though? As soon as the news broke I stuck £5 on Martinez. I bet I wasn't the only one who did something like that either. I expect lots of people put money on the other front-runners once we knew he was out of contention. Someone must've stuck a lot of money on it to make the odds shift that much (bearing in mind all the other activity).

I don't know, I'm really confused right now. I was just starting to accept it as well but now I'm getting my hopes up again (trying to reign them in though).

**** it, another £10 to VT if OGS becomes our manager.

I just wonder how OGS will feel when he wakes up in the morning...

To our journo watchers the two flights from Bridgetown are due into Gatwick at 0510 and 0546 in the morning.......

Moyes coming back from his Hols ??