No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

I'm not sure if it's more fun reading this thread via a mission to wreck your keyboard's F5 button or leave it 3 hours, neck a bottle of vino, and come back to read the latest updates.

So my take is this - Southampton fans are rocket polishers (fully agree, almost my most hated team in the world - they'll get to number 1 if they sign John Terry), OGS is coming to Villa because 3 people on Twitter say so, and I need to be scared of knowing the unknown knows, because I won't know that I don't know what the unknowns are although if I did know then they'd be known unknowns making them known and therefore not unknown. Or something.

Just f**king tell me when OGS signs. Please.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plenty were backing us to go down on the Mcleish thread ...it's a decent bet considering OLG is an unknown apart from the propaganda video. I got 60/1 with a private bookmaker.

Was it Claude Jeremiah Greengrass

Ian Taylor was on TS earlier. I wonder if he knew anything?

Radio WM are saying apparently that OGS is manager.... trying to get confirmation from family in Great Barr.

I love Tayls, however when it comes to being ITK I sometimes think he knows less than me... which is an incredibly different thing to do.

Radio WM are saying apparently that OGS is manager.... trying to get confirmation from family in Great Barr.

Great Barr, the last Northern outpost of Birmingham where you're more likely to find an Albion fan.

:lol:

I'm a big money player so can't get on at many bookmakers.. still I don't think 60/1 will be far off the bookies opening odds after the last two seasons!

Villalion - show some maturity please and accept not everyone wanted OGS.

Not sure how you conclude, especially being a "big money player," that after the last two seasons the bookies opening odds wont be far off that 60/1. Going off the last two seasons they will be much much shorter than that and as it is the best you can get with the bookies is 7/1. We are actually at shorter odds than Sunderland and Stoke.

Self-defeating personality disorder is:

A) A pervasive pattern of self-defeating behavior, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts. The person may often avoid or undermine pleasurable experiences, be drawn to situations or relationships in which he or she will suffer, and prevent others from helping him, as indicated by at least five of the following:

- chooses people and situations that lead to disappointment, failure, or mistreatment even when better options are clearly available

- rejects or renders ineffective the attempts of others to help him or her

haha - I googled for a couple of minutes trying to find something similar. All I found was websites looking for answers as to why God allows bad things to happen.

You'll find the answer to that one in OT :winkold:

I'm not sure if it's more fun reading this thread via a mission to wreck your keyboard's F5 button or leave it 3 hours, neck a bottle of vino, and come back to read the latest updates.

So my take is this - Southampton fans are rocket polishers (fully agree, almost my most hated team in the world - they'll get to number 1 if they sign John Terry), OGS is coming to Villa because 3 people on Twitter say so, and I need to be scared of knowing the unknown knows, because I won't know that I don't know what the unknowns are although if I did know then they'd be known unknowns making them known and therefore not unknown. Or something.

Brilliant post

I'm a big money player so can't get on at many bookmakers.. still I don't think 60/1 will be far off the bookies opening odds after the last two seasons!

Villalion - show some maturity please and accept not everyone wanted OGS.

Read my post again bud. I said it's one thing not wanting OGS, it's another saying we will be going down. The two aren't as directly connected as you make out... if McLeish didn't take us down it would be foolish to think that OGS would, unless of course you suffer from a certain self-defeating personality disorder.

Great Barr, the last Northern outpost of Birmingham where you're more likely to find an Albion fan.

:lol:

Mostly Villa in Mum's street.

She's had orders to listen into 9pm news bulletin on WM for any updates.

As William Wordsworth said:

A multitude of causes unknown to former times are now acting with a combined force to blunt the discriminating powers of the mind, and unfitting it for all voluntary exertion to reduce it to a state of almost savage torpor.