No Longer Interested: (Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - Molde FK)

VillaGoMarching

Wouldn't want RDM, as MM is right he would actually think he's bigger than AVFC with the luck he's just had, I'd tell him to pick my lotto numbers too! He is not the man for AVFC, we need someone with hunger and drive, Di Matteo will think he's achieved.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said I didn't know who we were speaking to but I know RDM is interested :!: but didn't say Villa were interested in him or planning to speak to hm .

RDM is bound to be interested as, despite the rants of some, it is still one of the biggest jobs in English football.

I also thinks that he knows that he is out of Chelsea, and perhaps Abramovich will do everything to smooth his future career.

Having paid out compensation the last few years, this one might be available with a dowry :)

I wouldn't want him though. Too many people set too much store by the CL, which is a faintly ridiculous lottery played out by Europe's far too rich.

At least Tony Barton won it from open play!

Wouldn't want RDM, as MM is right he would actually think he's bigger than AVFC with the luck he's just had, I'd tell him to pick my lotto numbers too! He is not the man for AVFC, we need someone with hunger and drive, Di Matteo will think he's achieved.

Spot on post!

This is a Former Villa players take on 2 of the candiates :

Not sure if Solskjaer has enough experience to take on the job even though he has done a good job in Norway with Molde. If he gets the job then you’ve got to support him, he can’t do any worse than A M, having said that if he doesn’t succeed it could mean relegation, heaven forbid.

This point is what is eeking away at the back of my mind and won't go away....

if it goes wrong then i think it will go badly wrong...

Martinez would preach the same philosophy whilst we can rest safe in the knowledge that he has what it takes to get a team out of a relegation battle...

if Martinez and Lambert are obtainable then i don't know why our owners would go for OGS instead....

if OGS was to lose 2 out of his first 3 or something similar we will all start to think if he is out of his depth....

with Martinez or Lambert i know i for one wouldn't be thinking that

For it to go badly wrong, we would be relegated. Now then every appointment is a risk, I am not looking at next season as top 6, I am thinking mid-table but as long as we see improvement. McLeish may have stayed had we seen some sort of improvement with the football on the pitch.

Jan Aarge Fjortoft has said OGS will be the new AVFC manager 100% on Talksport.

Nxt hadline from them 'Fjortoft rejects Villa'

Collydogging: 'Never realised so many Villa fans could speak English, It's a strange language. I talk out of my arse instead'

Jan Aarge Fjortoft has said OGS will be the new AVFC manager 100% on Talksport.

Nxt hadline from them 'Fjortoft rejects Villa'

Collydogging: 'Never realised so many Villa fans could speak English, It's a strange language. I talk out of my arse instead'

Brilliant! :clap:

If the manger is young, whoever it is should be supported for years, even if they relegate us.

Support shouldn't turn on and off, if its clear what they are trying to do then its going to take years not months.

I don't care if the next manager is 20 years old or 90 if they preside over a relegation season then they will rightfully be sacked. You can't excuse failure no matter how old someone is. If they aren't ready for the job due to a lack of experience then don't employ them but don't use it as an excuse for failure.

If the manger is young, whoever it is should be supported for years, even if they relegate us.

Support shouldn't turn on and off, if its clear what they are trying to do then its going to take years not months.

I don't care if the next manager is 20 years old or 90 if they preside over a relegation season then they will rightfully be sacked. You can't excuse failure no matter how old someone is. If they aren't ready for the job due to a lack of experience then don't employ them but don't use it as an excuse for failure.

So anyone should build their team as well as finishing mid table, thats not hard is it!

Villa fans are a big part of the problem, we seem to think its some sort of divine right to be up there regardless of the team.

This. No manager with a team of Bent, Nzogbia, Ireland, Given and Gabby should get them relegated.

Great, so we're going to have to wait until Friday to find out, and even then it might not be OGS.

This is definately not healthy, neither for my work- or for my privatelife. Never before have I used that much time infront of VillaTalk, hitting F5, even if Im sitting in China and I know that no news will come for the first 7 hours of my day. God d****t the days are long when you are waiting for something to happen and it doesnt.