Chelsea v Liverpool FA Cup Final

andykeenan

Nope tried to watch the build up, I'm going to have to switch it off.

I mean I can't decide which I hate more, Liverpool's 'we know best' racism, or John Terry's 'I'm a total c@nt' racism.

I hate Chelsea with a passion but don't want Liverpool to win it, hate them even more. King Kenny makes me laugh what a complete and utter knobber! Guarantee he must be out soon, his post match interviews make me wanna shake him till he dies from it :)

Teams

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Ivanovic, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Mikel, Lampard, Kalou, Drogba, Mata. Subs: Turnbull, Essien, Torres, Malouda, Meireles, Ferreira, Sturridge.

Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Jose Enrique, Spearing, Henderson, Downing, Gerrard, Bellamy, Suarez. Subs: Doni, Carroll, Maxi, Kuyt, Carragher, Shelvey, Kelly.

I heard that too, sounds like he spent all week writing that knowing exactly how it would be taken

not sure if it's because of the 2 teams or because the FA have really **** it up chasing the tv £ but Im really not getting in to it, 1st time in about 12 years I'm not at a party/BBQ watching the final

What an awful goal! Every time I see jay spearing I can't help but think and Liverpool fans wonder where things have gone wrong

ramires is a brilliant player, imagine him in a team with essien of 3/4 years ago

Few years ago it was Xabi Alonso. Now it's Jay Spearing.

Terrible goal. Crap goalkeeping from Reina. He gets beaten at his near post a bit too often for my liking.

My Liverpool supporting mate (plastic) just said Downing hasn't got a goal or assist this season. Surely he's bullshitting me?

chelsea win, thank **** for that. now for them to get all knackered and tiredy ahead of the CL final.

Credit scousers and carroll making a game of it but overall considering chelsea deserved it.

Â