Chelsea v Liverpool FA Cup Final

andykeenan

Live on ITV & ESPN

Kick off 5.15

Liverpool already won the Carling Cup and looking for another trophy. Chelsea wanting a trophy in 2 finals. Can see a Chelsea win maybe in extra time

Hope Torres tears Carragher all over the place,

Terry or Gerrard to lift the cup = me not watching.

agree disgusting thought and then its down to if i prefer Di Matteo or grandmaste rdalglish to be a winner and then i realise its easy answer :D

Kinda glad this kicks off so late so I can actually watch it (well, the second half) as I am doing a ten hour shift on Saturday ferrying football fans to... Wembley Stadium.

My brother in law is a Liverpool fan. Asked him if Chelsea won how would he prefer it? A 4-0 thrashing, or a narrow 2-1 defeat with Torres getting the winner. He would rather take the 4-0.

This could potentially be the most boring game since [insert any past villa game from this season]. Cant stand watching Liverpool purely for the fact you have to witness the Dalglish wankfest and his monotonous and bitter interviews.

Think Liverpool will edge it in ET.

Chelsea to walk it....if only to shut up the 2 dippers down my way who think football bypasses the Midlands. Incidentally, they both can't wait to see the back of King Kenny.

Liverpool for me please, Chelsea are one of the two main teams that have ruined football with their freespending billionaire owners. Liverpool are a team that, whilst not being a favourite of mine, at least have got into their financial position more or less organically. It's the same reasoning that I want Man Utd to win the league. I don't really have a soft spot for any of those 4 teams mentioned but Man Utd and Liverpool are without a shadow of a doubt, the lesser of the four evils.

I can't stand Liverpool. I understand the feelings towards Chelsea and their money and feel the same, but Liverpool are on an amazing slide at the moment - a slide which I am enjoying immensely. Chelsea 1-0 please, with Torres getting the goal on 80 minutes. Also Gerrard to get sent off for a two footed tackle.

Liverpool for me please, Chelsea are one of the two main teams that have ruined football with their freespending billionaire owners. Liverpool are a team that, whilst not being a favourite of mine, at least have got into their financial position more or less organically. It's the same reasoning that I want Man Utd to win the league. I don't really have a soft spot for any of those 4 teams mentioned but Man Utd and Liverpool are without a shadow of a doubt, the lesser of the four evils.

Opposite for me.

Liverpool have loads of gloryhunting fans all around the country just like Man United.

Chelsea and Man City - less so.

Honestly if a Qatari billionaire bought Wigan and won them the league I would be overjoyed - I respect any Wigan fan for actually supporting Wigan when they could so easily have supported a Manchester team or a Merseyside team.

Torres hat-trick please :winkold:

I really couldn't care less about this game. It's all about tomorrow for me. I'd like to care. I just don't.

I really couldn't care less about this game. It's all about tomorrow for me. I'd like to care. I just don't.

This (apart from the "I'd like to care" bit)

Â