Chelsea v Liverpool FA Cup Final

andykeenan

So they can have a debate about something. And bring up the goalline technology debate again.

Clearly wasn't a goal. Great save. GReat decision not to give it.

THis Gabriel Clark is a shit interviewer. Everyone he's interviewed has basically run away from him because he's asking such shit questions.

Why do they keep going on about the save? It wasn't anywhere near over the line, are they **** blind? ALL of the ball has to be passed the line.

This, what the **** is wrong with them? whatever angle you look at it from it hadn't crossed the line therefore no goal and correct decision by the officials

So they can have a debate about something. And bring up the goalline technology debate again.

Clearly wasn't a goal. Great save. GReat decision not to give it.

THis Gabriel Clark is a shit interviewer. Everyone he's interviewed has basically run away from him because he's asking such shit questions.

This as well, cringe worthy questions at carroll in particular

Just nudging him for a reaction.

"Do you think it was over the line"

"I thought it was, but you know better than me so..."

"Cech says it wasn't"

"Well, you know better than me"

"We can't really tell, does it annoy you Andy? Does it? Are you annoyed? huh, huh?"

I half expected him to start poking him with a stick and telling him Cech called his mom a slag

"Cech says it wasn't"

"We can't really tell, does it annoy you Andy? Does it? Are you annoyed? huh, huh?"

I half expected him to start poking him with a stick and telling him Cech called his mom a slag

:lol::lol::lol:

"Cech says it wasn't"

Hahaha, exactly what I was thinking.

Scousers booed the national anthem at the start, any idea why (apart from them being a bunch of inbred scum bags)

You know what they're like.

werenotenglishwearescouse.jpg

They should **** off to the Scouse Premier League then.

Scousers booed the national anthem at the start, any idea why (apart from them being a bunch of inbred scum bags)

They wouldnt win that either ... Everton would :D

Terrible goal. Crap goalkeeping from Reina. He gets beaten at his near post a bit too often for my liking.

and you didnt believe me when i said Liverpool fans think he having a bad season ;)

My Liverpool supporting mate (plastic) just said Downing hasn't got a goal or assist this season. Surely he's bullshitting me?

a few in the cup but dont think he has any in the league, has more yellow cards and arrests ;)

Scouse pricks.

Scouse pricks.

I could be wrong but did this anti-England scouse thing start when John Barnes was getting booed at Wembley? I can remember him getting booed by England fans every time he touched the ball. It was awful.

Â