General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

I wouldn't be surprised of Villa announces new manager tomorrow due their statement today to the media.

what statement?

This

That Villa will not wait Liverpool to appoint their manager before picking the leftovers.

I wouldn't be surprised of Villa announces new manager tomorrow due their statement today to the media.

what statement?

This

It wasn't a statement. Dan Pallett tweeted that there would be no further developments on the villa manager front this week. - apparently someone from the club has told him this.

what statement?

This

That Villa will not wait Liverpool to appoint their manager before picking the leftovers.

That was the mirror journalist wasn't it? Hardly a statement from Villa...

James Nursey said this morning also via twitter............

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

Only #AVFC goss heard in last 24 hours is club officials insisted they are NOT waiting on #LFC to appoint before picking up left overs

and also:

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

As of yesterday pm, #NCFC Paul Lambert still not heard anything or been approached since McLeish sacked at #AVFC

The Mirror then

To be fair to James Nursery and a few other journos they were all telling us that OGS was not the man from Saturday morning onwards by their words...just that most of us were in the Solskjaer Cuckoo Land at the time and didn't notice. The fans hype was the story

I think Villa will go back to OGS next week after their season has closed for the break. I think this whole change of heart is a charade to get Molde through to the break. It may be a bit left field but it's too quiet at B6 and the tweets are saying nothing happening before next week, so I think it will be back on.

Think we have to look at the last two appointments, i.e. Houiller & McLeish. Get a feel for what the board are looking for both had won multiple trophies in England, France & Scotland. While McLeish clearly played the my job has become untenable card meaning he thought he could leave compo free. It is for this reason I think Roberto Di Matteo will be in charge next season.

There are direct flights from Barbados to New York, so I think its at least plausable that the Miami meeting is to meet Randy rather than FSG

There are but who knows - when all the rumours of a 2nd interview with Poyet...I assumed Lerner was in UK.

Sighs.............Life without TT updates :|

Although I want this to be over - for me its been a great laugh, login, VT heaving under the strain, the jokes, the banter, the yes, yes, weve got him, no, no we haven't - .....well i don't want fatty, well I don't big nose ! - Actually I could tolerate fatty, but would prefer big nose..... then somebody zooms in on the betting.....what do they know ? - who said it , is he ITK..............No last week he told us fatty was a done deal !

Priceless

Meanwhile Lerners having a beer - and Martinez is sun bathing !

I think Villa will go back to OGS next week after their season has closed for the break. I think this whole change of heart is a charade to get Molde through to the break. It may be a bit left field but it's too quiet at B6 and the tweets are saying nothing happening before next week, so I think it will be back on.

Seriously?! Like... seriously...!

There was no one that wanted OGS more than me... I was looking for the positives in everything... however, even I am not blinded enough to think there is an even remote possibility of that happening.

And even if he did do that, I wouldn't want him... he would have gone against his word of staying at Molde and that isn't the sort of person the Villa deserve (but he won't do that and he has handled himself during this with a lot of dignity).

Seriously, move on. That ship has well and truly sailed.

Let it go old chap, we are all cut up but this ain't happening.

Was listening to Talksport this evening and on there was a midlands Times journalist and a local reporter from the Liverpool area. The Liverpool reporter seemed to think that it is in fact Liverpool currently meeting RM, but stated that contrary to popular belief it's their first meeting and not second? The Times reporter had nothing significant to say on any developments for us! On a positive note though he suspects Chris Houston to get the Baggies job. I would believe these journalists over Ian 'the Moose' Abraham's any day of the week!! He is mocked by even the presenters at Talksport for talking absolute shit and they regular feature his ITK statements for comedy value as they are often so far wide of the mark!! He suggested something about us sometime ago (can't remember what this was) and quickly back tracked when it was proved otherwise!! What ever the moose says, believe the opposite!!