General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

has everyone forgotten the trees' Barbados message from the other day?

Iirc, the gist of it was that RL's plane had headed West, but that TT was fairly sure (let's say 75% sure) that he hadn't gone to Cleveland or anywhere nearby. I jokingly said the Azores. Not sure if Barbados came up, but why not? Could easily have gone to Barbados.

he said that the flight in from Barbados was due at 0540 iirc

If its not on RAWK already, somebody please get this picture over to the

They will be delighted

Off to microwave some popcorn

It's gathering pace nicely. Already conspiracy theorists are calling it shopped:

I did some googling.

Martinez is exactly 175 cm.

John Henry roundabout ten cm taller than Kenny which would be 183 cm.

Looking at that picture, they seem to be just about the same height though.

It could be the angle or something, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's shopped. The height difference is bigger between the two.

haha mythbusted right here. Well to be fair I'm pretty sure I can see a glimpse bigfoot on the left of the pic :D

It's photoshoped. Nice job though.

Look at Henrys foot, they forgot to added it in. Impossible that Martinez leg would cover it.

This one shopped too? From the same guy who posted the original (I think). You can see the guy taking the first shot off to the left in blue.

large.jpg

Iirc, the gist of it was that RL's plane had headed West, but that TT was fairly sure (let's say 75% sure) that he hadn't gone to Cleveland or anywhere nearby. I jokingly said the Azores. Not sure if Barbados came up, but why not? Could easily have gone to Barbados.

Hmmm. Sounds like both clubs have had a chat with Bob then. :suspect:

As a graphic designer wth 22 years experience, having looked at the pic here and in ps6, the pic is definitely ÑOT photoshopaped . The foot theory bollocks. It would mean Henry being club footed.

The guy in the blue top and grey shorts snapped the first photo as they are still walking past the travel shop. This is taken by another person from a different angle.

Agreed, I was just to post the same.

Surely the best way to find out if it's really them is to go to where they got their coffees and ask what names were written on the cups. I'd sign for Liverpool for a night with Henry's mrs. Stunner

Hmm... maybe i'm crazy but... hasn't it been widely reported that Martinez would have an interview with Liverpool? This could just be that interview. Doesnt means he's going though. Though, it's looking likely.

Hmmm. Sounds like both clubs have had a chat with Bob then. :suspect:

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=2977540&highlight=#2977540

Bridgetown is in Barbados