General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

Ian Abrahams ‏@Moose_talkSPORT

Reports Roberto Martinez is in Miami - I am lead to believe it's for talks with Randy Lerner over a move to Aston Villa NOT Liverpool FC

I'd love that. That was annoy Whelan no end. He doesn't even know who Roberrrrrto is talking to.

Btw, TS has BetFred as one of its sponsors and they are paid to throw stuff out there to get people to back effectively non runners

That station is a farce

Btw, TS has BetFred as one of its sponsors and they are paid to throw stuff out there to get people to back effectively non runners

That station is a farce

Don't you listen to it though?

Reports Roberto Martinez is in Miami - I am lead to believe it's for talks with Randy Lerner over a move to Aston Villa NOT Liverpool FC

I'd love that. That was annoy Whelan no end. He doesn't even know who Roberrrrrto is talking to.

I'm pretty sure he knows who he's talking to. If RM is talking to use then i'm pretty sure Lerner has told him to keep quiet.

I'm pretty sure he knows who he's talking to. If RM is talking too use then i'm pretty sure Lerner has told him to keep quiet.

I doubt BMW (Big Mouth Whelan) would keep his mouth shut even then.

**** no, no Martinez the Relegation Battle Expert.

I don't understand this way of thinking at all. He had done a fantastic job at Wigan with a around £3.5m profit on transfers since he's been there. Not to mention Rodgers is getting all of the accolades from the foundations RM put in place at Swansea. What do you expect him to do at Wigan exactly?

- Guardiola had no experience and was promoted from the B team.

- Benitez had a pretty poor CV, sacked from his 1st job with 2 wins in 30 or something like that. Valencia, who had reached back-to-back CL finals, took a punt on him from a lowly club in tenerife.

- Klopp, shite at Mainz then went on to win 2 titles with Dortmund.

Plenty more examples too. Doesn't matter where they come from, the character and football philosophy is what matters and at just 38, I think Martinez could be a top manager.

I'm pretty sure he knows who he's talking to. If RM is talking too use then i'm pretty sure Lerner has told him to keep quiet.

So which one is it. lol.

If Randy has told him to keep quiet, Whelan wouldn't know who he was talking to.

That station is a farce

Don't you listen to it though?

The only bloke I like is the one who rips the piss out of arsenal every day without fail

The Daily Arsenal

**** no, no Martinez the Relegation Battle Expert.

I don't understand this way of thinking at all. He had done a fantastic job at Wigan with a around £3.5m profit on transfers since he's been there. Not to mention Rodgers is getting all of the accolades from the foundations RM put in place at Swansea. What do you expect him to do at Wigan exactly?

- Guardiola had no experience and was promoted from the B team.

- Benitez had a pretty poor CV, sacked from his 1st job with 2 wins in 30 or something like that. Valencia, who had reached back-to-back CL finals, took a punt on him from a lowly club in tenerife.

- Klopp, shite at Mainz then went on to win 2 titles with Dortmund.

Plenty more examples too. Doesn't matter where they come from, the character and football philosophy is what matters and at just 38, I think Martinez could be a top manager.

I guess it's due how he comes across in interviews etc, doesn't seem like the type who could sort out the problem players, and who would inspire the winning mentality.