General Next Manager Topic?? (everything other than Lambert)

donnie

CI after all my concerns over the last few weeks about ITKs I wiuld never decalre myself as such. I also add I may be wrong I may be right, you believe what you want and sure peeople will rubbish my comment , but hey they alwyas have! so nothing new there water off a ducks back

I'd also add why would I now, after basically warning about ITK, post a comment that could bite me on the arse. ?

I hope we get Lambert he is the best man for the job and I hope my information is true. To you and anyone else, believe what you want no skin off my nose

But at least I can confirm I did not get my information waiting in a queue in Tescos/Sainsburys/Asda/Morrisons/Lidl/Aldi/M&S (delete as appropriate)

Netto?

TBF to Richard he is a grumpy sod and it would take something significantly good to make him cheery.

I believe him.

But at least I can confirm I did not get my information waiting in a queue in Tescos/Sainsburys/Asda/Morrisons/Lidl/Aldi/M&S (delete as appropriate)

Can I ask genuinely who got supposed ITK while waiting in a queue?...

I've seen the mention of Tescos before but didn't know what anyone was on about.

I've seen the mention of Tescos before but didn't know what anyone was on about.

CI heard a man in a suit at checkout talking about the job.

Linky

Linky

That is brilliant.

Linky

That made me laugh so hard that I spat water out!

Cheers BOF.........

Hearing rumours Martinez will knock Liverpool back

Hearing from who.

Overheard a couple of blokes in the queue at Tesco

One had a suit on and seemed to be very clued up on football

Ah. Sorry for doubting you.

and on the players (british or foreign) I couldn't give a stuff where they come from as long as they do a good job for us

Richard I find your constant negativity infuriating but that last comment is spot on.

I have said about 5 million times on here I wish people would not exaggerate my supposed negativity