• Albrighton
    • Herd
    • Heskey
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor (for Heskey 70)
    • Bannan (for Albrighton 77)
    • Delfouneso (for Herd 88)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

[table color=#bccde9:4d6d8a6b32][mrow][mcol color=#8c333c:4d6d8a6b32]Aston Villa[mcol]1-2[mcol color=white:4d6d8a6b32]Bolton

[row][col color=#8c333c:4d6d8a6b32]Warnock 61[col][col color=white:4d6d8a6b32]

[row][col color=#8c333c:4d6d8a6b32][col][col color=white:4d6d8a6b32]Petrov 62 pen

[row][col color=#8c333c:4d6d8a6b32][col][col color=white:4d6d8a6b32]Ngog 63

[/table]

1 minute of madness undone a very good first half performance. Carlos Cuellar you are an idiot. Needless challenge. Although Weimann gets bundled down at the other end and nothing is given. McLeish needs to leave.

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yet more magic from the ginger gibbon

well done

bolton were shit, changed TACTICS and then what?

oh look, by using TACTICS you can change the game

so it is not about downing and young leaving before the preseason even started, it is about TACTICS.

clueless, gutless, spineless liar

get the ginger gibbons out of the club

£4m we paid that lot down the road. £4m to bring in the man who has given us 7 wins all season. £4m for utterly crap football. £4m to get us relegated. I feel sick.

Tbf the players reacted to those two goals just as we all did. In complete shock. An excellent performance for 60 minutes completely undone. Cuellar's challenge was completely stupid as he was going nowhere. We probably would have gone on to win 2,3-0 had we not conceded then.

I feel sick.

Decent first half performance and a horrible second half after McLeish did his magic. **** OFF RIGHT NOW!

He can't survive this. Please someone convince me he can't?

Horrible, horrible result.

Looked good in the first half with lots of fighting spirit. Heskey and Warnock played out of their skins (and Warnock continued to do so all game) and we were maybe unlucky not to have scored by HT. Still, we didn't, and in the end we were knobbled once more by Eck's inability to adapt to a changing game and whatever he said at HT.

Warnock's goal was nice but Bolton had already been creeping right back into the game by then. I think Cuellar was unlucky - stonewall pen, but he due to having to change direction quickly he didn't see the player running from behind to get across him. After that mistake he had a nervous breakdown and played like dogshit.

Second goal was a well worked surgical goal from Bolton, but there were a few limp-knobbed challenges that should have been better, Baker's in particular.

MOTM N'Zogbia for being everywhere and carving Bolton's defence to bits singlehandedly time and time again. That was the performance we needed from him - shame we didn't quite get the performance we needed from everyone else, in particular the defence and McLeish. For anyone who would defend him - what exactly happened second half? What did he say to them that put Bolton on top (because they did get on top)? Or if it was Bolton that changed everything, why could McLeish not adapt?

Whatever. McLeish has been dogshit for us this season and we are deservedly in the gutter we've been dropped in by him and, by extension, lerner.

all good work in the first hour is completely nullified by that response to taking the lead (!) you can **** off alex now, and cuellar - nice try if you want a new contract :crylaugh:

given 5

hutton 4

cuellar 1

baker 5

lichaj 5

albrighton 3

herd 5

warnock 6 - rather he plays in midfield than in defence tbh

nzogbia 4 - 1 assist, **** all else

wiemann 4 - hustle all you like, you're getting rated on playing as a forward in the big boys league now.

heskey 5 - actually half decent in that first half

amc 3 - great start and set up, sure, but means **** all when you lose like we did. Get the **** out of Birmingham.

Shit manager, anonymous owner, not enough decent players and if you check accounts/credit online for the club......heading for financial meltdown. Lost so much money last two years even selling our best players......

£4m we paid that lot down the road. £4m to bring in the man who has given us 7 wins all season. £4m for utterly crap football. £4m to get us relegated. I feel sick.

It makes my blood boil thinking about it. Lerner and Faulkner should hang their heads in **** shame

I honestly never thought relegation would be an issue, even with that useless piece of shit McLeish in charge. But we really are in deep, deep trouble now. Thankfully the clubs around us have some tough games but unlike us, the likes of Bolton and Wigan seem able to lift their spirits when the occasion calls for it.

We don't deserve to be in the Premier League

Wow. For it to hit home that relegation is now extremely likely, is really strange. I've gone a bit mental and laughing at unfunny things, I don't know what else to do. I won't pretend we can get anything more than one point in our remains games; we are so bad it's unreal.

Positive first half. What the hell happened second half? Davies changed the game for Bolton, but he wasn't responsible for us not stringing a pass together, it's astonishing how many times we've played well in first halves, then gone to pot in the second. I want answers as to why this happens.

I'm also not of the opinion that sacking a manager now would do more harm than good. Sack this idiot first thing in the morning, get him as far away from our football club as possible, we cannot win any games under him, he has taken us as low as humanly possible. Might as well just give KMac the job for the next few games, it cannot be any worse.

arm than good. Sack this idiot first thing in the morning, get him as far away from our football club as possible, we cannot win any games under him, he has taken us as low as humanly possible. Might as well just give KMac the job for the next few games, it cannot be any worse.

This. Absolutely. McLeish out, we are firmly in it now and he's had enough time. We take a big risk right now if Lerner continues to back him (silently or not) that the teams below us will not pick up enough points because if they do I think its clear we're not going to pick up enough points with these players and this manager to get out.

KMac was one of the few out there to show some real fight today. He's a Villa man, has more experience with the first team now, and hopefully would be willing to settle for an assistant manager job if we bring in a bigger name this summer.

Â