How will you celebrate when he is gone!

foreveryoung

Whoever we get to replace him, they can't be any worse.

I thought that about Houllier given the season we had under him. I wouldn't put it past Lerner & Faulkner appointing someone of the calibre of Brian Laws when McLeish goes.

I'll celebrate with a massive Jäeger train all to myself, imagine the sense of relief when you turn SSN on and that yellow ticker down the bottom of the screen says Aston Villa sack Alex McLeish, what a rush that's going to be...UTV

to be honest ill never celebrate a manager leaving villa - because that will inevitably mean were not doing very well...... ill take no sense of joy from that at all !

He won't be sacked.

But I'll tell you what - he could endear himself to me greatly by getting to the end of the season and saying: "I've given it a go, and I've not succeeded as I'd hoped. I'm aware of the feelings of the fans, and I feel I'm probably on a hiding to nothing, so I think it would be best for all concerned if I resign now, to give the club time to find a new manager over the close season. Despite it all, I've enjoyed my time here, and I wish Aston Villa all the best for the future".

THAT would gain him massive respect in my eyes.

Won't happen though. :(

He won't be sacked.

But I'll tell you what - he could endear himself to me greatly by getting to the end of the season and saying: "I've given it a go, and I've not succeeded as I'd hoped. I'm aware of the feelings of the fans, and I feel I'm probably on a hiding to nothing, so I think it would be best for all concerned if I resign now, to give the club time to find a new manager over the close season. Despite it all, I've enjoyed my time here, and I wish Aston Villa all the best for the future".

THAT would gain him massive respect in my eyes.

Won't happen though. :(

That would be pretty much my ideal scenario.

I can't see it happening though, either!

As David Cameron claims to be a Villa fan then he should mark the joyous occasion by spending 400 million quid of the taxpayers money on building some kind of millenium dome like structure which celebrates all of the great things about our history that happened when Mc***** wasn't our manager.

Â