Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparantly this Katzer fella was injured during the summer... do we need another Delaney?

Joe Cole got injured in the summer, so did Wayne Rooney so did quite a few other players. I think it happens sometimes :wink:

According to the Daily Mail today we have shown an interest in Lucas Neill, now i know it might not be true but what would you make of it if it was?

I personally think he's a very good player and he can play right back or left back which are areas we need to strengthen, he would cost around £6million though and realistically i doubt he would come to us when teams like Barca and Liverpool have been linked with him in the past

OOOh hoo hoo That would be brilliant!!! Having an Aussie playing for Villa!

I never rated him that highly until the world cup, where he showed just how dogged and talented he can be in defence. He is a hard worker and a very good CB, and I think with the work ethic MON has instilled in the team Neill would fit in very well and thrive.

He would definitely sure up our CB stocks with Laursen being so injury prone. It would be a fantastic signing despite my Aussie bias.

I'll be pre ordering my Lucas Neill villa shirt as soon as I have the chance to! :D

how come the lucas neill thread was moved, but the defoe one wasn't? even though they both don't have any quotes?

Because the Defoe one has now been turned into another pointless Angel argument, and they are very highly valued.

A name I`d like to see more mentioned is Klaas-Jan Huntelaar at Ajax. He`d be perfect at Villa Park with a drop dead cynical attitude within the box.

At the time he doesn`t too well at Ajax, but that`s just for a short while. Believe me: he`ll be back.

Of course he wouldn`t be cheap, but we shouldn`t t hesitate paying around 10m£ for him cause he`s worth, and he`s also a player for the future.

A name I`d like to see more mentioned is Klaas-Jan Huntelaar at Ajax. He`d be perfect at Villa Park with a drop dead cynical attitude within the box.

At the time he doesn`t too well at Ajax, but that`s just for a short while. Believe me: he`ll be back.

Of course he wouldn`t be cheap, but we shouldn`t t hesitate paying around 10m£ for him cause he`s worth, and he`s also a player for the future.

Welcome to VT.....

He would be a good signing, I agree.