Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how much would it cost to get this guy signed up. Theres someone who could make us top 4 contenders. Flair.. can take free kicks.. scores.. sets up.. has pace and boy this kid has a wicked cross.

I believe Quaresma is going to Atletico Madrid in the next window - or the summer. Either way, my AM supporting colleague tells me they're getting him.

If Ricardo Quaresma is up for sale in Jan, we should move heaven and earth to sign him, he looks awsum, from the clips he looks the complete player, as good if not better than ronaldo, he doesnt look as greedy, crossing with his right foot, left, outside of boot, inside, awsum. take the 4M for milner, and buy this guy instead, he would be worth the extra. Probably an extra 6-7M but what the hell hey, we got the money, lol

And when I was watching the Champions League game last week something was said by the commentators about him going to Atletico Madrid!

I know you read SOME of my posts ;)

A lot of people have said no to defoe, i cant understand why, he is a quality player. Look at his goal on the weekend. I watched spurs get hammered by reading two weeks ago and when defoe came on for twenty minutes, he hit the post, and brought out about 3 good saves from their keeper. Really dont know why people dont want him at villa.

if you consider that MON's speciality is getting the best out of players, then defoe and SWP would be amazing signings IMO

Quesresma would be a quality signing and i would think he would be able to settle in fine, but i doubt if we could attract him, i would be in dreamland if we did sign him as he would be a class above any attacking player villa have had in recent times, and would be a real statement of intent.

A lot of people have said no to defoe, i cant understand why, he is a quality player. Look at his goal on the weekend. I watched spurs get hammered by reading two weeks ago and when defoe came on for twenty minutes, he hit the post, and brought out about 3 good saves from their keeper. Really dont know why people dont want him at villa.

I wouldn't mind him. He is the sort of striker that can create something out of nothing.

I wouldn't mind him. He is the sort of striker that can create something out of nothing.

Mayhap he is, but I would prefer a striker that scores the goals that should go in. Becasue they go in from 30 yards does not make them count double. You know the feeling that you would get with Shearer or Van Nistleroy bearing down on goal. You just knew they were going to score. I don't get that feeling from Defoe and it is something I would love to get from the Villa number 9. I do still like Defoe though and would welcome him into the squad, however I don't feel that he is the answer to our 20 goals a season man problem.