Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bale would cost more than we're willing to pay I'm sure. He's got a massive reputation at the moment so will cost about £6m I reckon, being linked with the big clubs trebles your value. Not like he's a hidden talent is it?

Do you think fees will rocket with the huge additional TV revenue coming in ?

I think we might see the likes of Bale going for £10-15 million. When clubs like Reading and Wigan are guaranteed £40million in TV revenue, £6m for a player isn't a lot of money !

mourinho apparently looking for a new right-back in January, if this is the case then he'd surely make one of either ferreira or geremi available - I'd be in there like a shot, there both vast improvements over hughes.

Bale would cost more than we're willing to pay I'm sure. He's got a massive reputation at the moment so will cost about £6m I reckon, being linked with the big clubs trebles your value. Not like he's a hidden talent is it?

So an atteacking player like Walcott goes for £5 million; how come he would cost £6 million. I think he’s worth £4m max, and then addons; such as Wales making the world cup :D

Well it's now only four weeks to the start of the transfer window. I believe MON and RL have agreed who they will be going for and I expect activity early in the window period. Fwiw I reckon:

In:

Probable: James Milner

Possibles: Robbie Keane, Sean Maloney, Luis Boa Morte, Luke Young

Long Shot: Shaun Wright Phillips

Out:

Probable: Patrik Berger

Possibles: Lee Hendrie, Eric Djemba x 2, Milan Baros,