Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

for me id go all out to sign Shaun Wright-Phillips and Joey Barton. Both Gettable and would add so much to our midfield.

Then id go for Matty Taylor as leftback/left mid, Lucas Neill for Rightback and David Nugent for Centreforward.

I reckon all buyable and wed have a chance of gettin.

See all of those names above to me are gettable and would add to the team. Thats more like the range of players we should be (If we aren't already) looking at.

cheers dude, i aggree - and if we cant get SWP lets go for Maloney, if we cant get Barton i reckon sidwell is a shout and if we couldnt get tayloy, maybe go for Boa Morte.................

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me crazy but I gather that Spurs are considering loaning out Edgar Davids. Wigan have expressed an interest. Personally with his experience I think he could do a short term job. Thoughts?

Call me crazy but I gather that Spurs are considering loaning out Edgar Davids. Wigan have expressed an interest. Personally with his experience I think he could do a short term job. Thoughts?

Over rated pile of garbage, primadonna, with stupid hair, stupid glasses and a bad attitude.

:D I like it Ali and no one can deny he is past his best. Just out of interest what has happened to Djemba Djemba. Is he likely to ever play for Villa or are we still awaiting offers :D

What about Leighton Baines at Wigan? I think he is 'buyable', a good young prospect and would enable Barry to play in midfield.

He is their club captain. They know exactly how promising he is. Would cost a fortune. I'd prefer Gareth Bale tbh.