Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

i dunno

do you HAVE to have a medical before you join a club?

because i don't really see the point in them, its not like bent or keane are going to be out for the rest of there careers

You don't, but its advisable that you do because if the injury is career threatening this could affect the transfer fee and any insurance. Look at small heath and Forssel as a prime example. Everton had to turn down the transfer because of his inury and he has hardly played a game for small heath since..

On the other hand, us and Laursen

Ah but we are paying the price are we not? Think of the better league position over the last 2 seasons, and the money assocaited with it, had we bought a non-crock.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is bent injured? or is it a ploy by chorlton to sell him now and spend the money on replacements, stating that he wouldnt be playing for a whole month anyway? a way of appeasing the fans of chorlton.

swp

bent

finnan

dystin

gamst pedersen

thankyou.

My mate is a mad Chelsea fan so not looking forward to this evening when we get a Chelsea backlash. He has heard by the end of Jan Gary Cahill will be a Chelsea player,and we are trying hard on SWP. Come on Villa ,Spurs have signed 2 players al ready lets get moving

Rumours are of a double press conference tomorrow, rumour mill is in overdrive and unfortunately Harewoods name keeps coming up.

He's being booed by West Ham fans at the minute, I really think he is absolute shite and it summed us up last season that he scored a hat trick against us :cry:

Don't think Cahill will go to Chelsea, hes developing well here, and has every chance to make himself a regular, seems to have overtaken Ridge lately. Would be gutted to see him go, love to get SWP tho.

He has heard by the end of Jan Gary Cahill will be a Chelsea player

Thats very interesting.

Complete rubbish IMO but interesting nonetheless

Your jury still out on him Richard?

I just think that we should learn from our past mistakes with our youth players

Charles Paterson just said on SSN that O Neil would be interested in Barry Ferguson , who knows but it could be possible now that Ferguson has fell out with his manager, although i wouldnt want Furguson

Ferguson very very good for Rangers, sits in the hole and picks the ball up off the back four, always there for a pass and uses the ball well, gets stuck in and is very influential for them, but........Although I have a big soft spot for Rangers and Ferguson he was shit at Blackburn...

Don't think Cahill will go to Chelsea, hes developing well here, and has every chance to make himself a regular, seems to have overtaken Ridge lately. Would be gutted to see him go, love to get SWP tho.

If Chelsea agreed to Cahill+cash for SWP would you do the deal if that was the only way of getting SWP ?

If they valued him at about 3-4 mil, with add ons, appearances, etc yeah I would, think he may come back to haunt us tho, but SWP would def take us forward and we need him more right now.

If Chelsea agreed to Cahill+cash for SWP would you do the deal if that was the only way of getting SWP ?

not a chance in hell of letting him go

swp + cash!!!!

should be

swp + cash for cahill.....

up the villa

Rumours are of a double press conference tomorrow, rumour mill is in overdrive and unfortunately Harewoods name keeps coming up.

He's being booed by West Ham fans at the minute, I really think he is absolute shite and it summed us up last season that he scored a hat trick against us :cry:

Where did you pull that one from???? :?: