Which Villa signing excited you the least?

Zatman

No votes for Djemba Djemba yet? Manchester United's new Roy Keane?

I think his was the most humiliating, in terms of people taking the pi$$ at the office. Followed by the mighty Heskey, and Harewood.

This was started over a day after the other one (most inspiring signing), but has almost caught up in terms of replies and pages.

This means the forum members on the site are very negative, and always want to talk about bad things, or we have signed alot more uninspiring players over the years.

Aside from the obvious, for me in the circumstances it was probably Habib Beye. I was on holiday in Cuba at the time, and as the transfer window was closing, I asked my family to text me if we signed anyone exciting. It cost an absolute fortune to make/ receive any calls or texts in Cuba, so I only switched my phone on once a day. Nothing for the first 11 days - then finally, my phone beeped. Habib sodding Beye. Never been so underwhelmed.

Has to be Harewood. We'd just spent the season struggling by with O'Leary's squad - had got Stan, Carew, and Young in and all the talk was about Schnjeider, Miguel or Bosingwa signing as it would be the first transfer window where O'Neill could really splash the cash on Europe's top talents.

Then we signed Marlon...

Emile a close second, given where we were in the table and so desperately needed a good striker.

This. Summed up perfectly Senor Reach.

Â