Cascarino warns Villa they are facing fans' revolt

Strangeways

Here

The Midlands giants are 15th in the Premier League, eight points clear of the bottom three, but have won just two league games in 2012.

And Cascarino admits the club’s supporters are fed up with the situation, particularly following last weekend’s dismal display in a 3-0 defeat at Arsenal.

The fans are just numb. They’re waiting for something to happen but the club is in limbo at the moment— Tony Cascarino

The former Villa striker told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast: “I was at the Emirates on Saturday and Villa were awful. They never looked like scoring. I was amazed how poor they were.

“The frustration spilled over, and the Villa fans didn’t chant once. They are just numb. They’re waiting for something to happen but the club is in limbo at the moment.

“The die-hard Villa fans are not happy with what’s happening.

“It’s a really strange time for the club. I’d be amazed if season tickets sales don’t suffer disastrously because of what’s happening this year.

“Sales will be well down if the fans aren’t looking forward to next season. But they’re dreading it.”

Indeed, Cascarino was spot on there. Season tickets are surely going to be majorly affected. Not everyone has blind support, if fans feel like they are being made a mockery of, they will hit back.

great about bloody time the media are starting to see we dont want him, not because he came from the sty because he is just plain shite.

i am definitely not going to another game under him after saturday we were piss poor

MCLEISH OUT

“Sales will be well down if the fans aren’t looking forward to next season. But they’re dreading it.”

Would be interesting if we could get an accurate poll of who is and isnt renewing their season tickets who had one last year. Though I don't think an accurate poll would work very well on this site. I have bought a season ticket even though I didnt have one last year so in that sense they're +1.

:shock:

Would be interesting if we could get an accurate poll of who is and isnt renewing their season tickets who had one last year. Though I don't think an accurate poll would work very well on this site. I have bought a season ticket even though I didnt have one last year so in that sense they're +1.

I thought there was a poll a few months ago but I guess views have changed so maybe time for a recount.

Mods can we have a thread / poll in season ticket renewals?

Indeed, Cascarino was spot on there. Season tickets are surely going to be majorly affected. Not everyone has blind support, if fans feel like they are being made a mockery of, they will hit back.

The thing is that football,apart from bieng a sport is also an entertainment.So if fans are going to pay hundreds of pounds to watch this shite, then all I can say is that they are easily entertained. :shock:

I thought there was a poll a few months ago but I guess views have changed so maybe time for a recount.

Mods can we have a thread / poll in season ticket renewals?

It's time for all Villa message boards and blog to unite in having the same poll on ST renewals so there's a significant number of voters, then have those results sent to the club to show we mean business.

Now that's market research you can take to the bank. The money bank!

Â