Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Exactly. There's so many players I hate in this squad.

I can't think of a person I hate never mind one of our players

Get some perspective

Sorry. Emotion got the better of me. Hate is a terribly strong word.

We need to face facts:

1. We have a manager who is best suited to a mid table championship side

2. The majority of our players likewise are best suited to mid table championship sides

I see no point in getting upset about today's game against an Arsenal team who totally outclass us in every department who have a manager who wouldnt employ AM to manage his reserves.

The sooner this season is over the better. Unfortunately we have several more humiliations to come!

People wishing that we lose need to **** off. You are not supporters if you are wishing we would lose just so a manager will get the sack.

Who the **** said McLeish was anywhere near getting the sack?

It makes me sick to to wish anything other than a win for the team that I love, but unless something miraculous happens, that's not going to be the case today.

I said that thanks to that last minute winner at Fulham, there's no pressure on McLeish. IF we are going to lose then I want the pressure on Eck for the greater good of the club, as no good will ever come with him in charge!

Daniel, save it please, while I agree that wanting your own club to lose is an odd thing, blindly supporting them and accepting our current situation is just as harmful.