Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

54 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Pressure on now for a CL place with United on their heels.

No way will Man. United win game after game after game with their fixture list. Think they'll concentrate on the Europa league which is logical to me.

On 3/17/2017 at 15:42, kurtsimonw said:

Jose gets a lot of criticism on here. I can't remember how many times I've had to disprove the myth that he only wins by spending. 

As for their European record, why would he be criticised for winning? Probably best to wait for them to go out and there will be mention of it. Although, let's be honest, Mourinho gets enough mention in most other football threads. Whether it be about his results, play style, interviews, etc. So you've picked the wrong example IMO. 

His achievements at Porto trump anything Guardiola has ever done.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

No way will Man. United win game after game after game with their fixture list. Think they'll concentrate on the Europa league which is logical to me.

If they win the Europa league does the PL get just 3 places?

Edited by Genie

Just now, TrentVilla said:

So you think both Man U and Spurs will miss out, so who are you thinking will be the 4th CL qualifier?

I didn't say man u would miss out. They have a big squad so can cope with the extra fixtures. Actually I've just looked at the Spurs fixtures and they have quite a few winnable games. Not sure really anymore.

6 minutes ago, Genie said:

If they win the Europa league does the PL get just 3 places?

It will be 5 if Man Utd win EL and don't finish top 4. Spain had 5 teams this season with Sevilla as EL-winner.

6 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

It will be 5 if Man Utd win EL and don't finish top 4. Spain had 5 teams this season with Sevilla as EL-winner.

Cool, biggest upset would be if Leicester won the CL, that would take away the 4th spot if Man United win the Europa.

Edited by Genie

So apparently Pep's post game presser was a bit entertaining.

Lost it with the press and told them that John Stones has more personality and bigger balls than all of the people in the room, and that he loves him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sne said:

So apparently Pep's post game presser was a bit entertaining.

Lost it with the press and told them that John Stones has more personality and bigger balls than all of the people in the room, and that he loves him.

Hahaha, so he knows he **** up then. 

The full quote is hilarious:

“John Stones has more personality than anyone in this room – more balls than everyone here. I am delighted to have him. With all his huge amount of mistakes, I love him. He is under pressure. The people criticise him. They said he wouldn’t play again. It is not easy to play central defence for this manager but I admire my central defenders.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/19/manchester-city-pep-guardiola-liverpool-draw-premier-league

Â