Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

Following widespread mockery of their adoption of the Poznan, Citeh fans are reportedly looking to imitate the antics of a lesser-known Peruvian club in a bid to "keep it fresh". Coming soon to the City of Manchester Stadium; 40,000 plus Citeh fans become Wankas.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

City have held talks with Alexis Sanchez apparently.

Yeah seems likely he will sign, be rumours of it for a long while now. I'd imagine SWP will leave and Sanchez will be battling for the RW spot.

It would be a big signing by City.

Small South American coming from the Italian League:

Will take a long time to settle.

They hit the nail on the head with the likes of Toure & De Jong, but this doesnt seem like the kind of transfer that would be successfull at all. Though in fairness, i said the same about Silva.

I'd have thought they wouldnt play wingers at all

-----De Jong---Barry

---Sanchez-Toure-Silva

-----------Tevez

keeping it very narrow and then bring on Johnson as a LW and move Sanchez to the wing if they need to change it up

Heavily rumoured to be interested in Sneijder aswell as a whole raft of Arsenal players.

Spoke to a city fan yesterday who reckons they'll be going for one last big push in the transfer market. Expect Fibreglass, Aguero, Sneijder, Bale, Clichy, Sanchez and Nasri to all be linked at some stage during the summer.

Sounds very much like they could be up to their old tricks of weakening rival teams by buying their players.

That said, no part of me believes that Fabregas would jump ship to them, or any other team in England for that matter.

Heavily rumoured to be interested in Sneijder aswell as a whole raft of Arsenal players.

Spoke to a city fan yesterday who reckons they'll be going for one last big push in the transfer market. Expect Fibreglass, Aguero, Sneijder, Bale, Clichy, Sanchez and Nasri to all be linked at some stage during the summer.

Sounds very much like they could be up to their old tricks of weakening rival teams by buying their players.

That said, no part of me believes that Fabregas would jump ship to them, or any other team in England for that matter.

Doesn't Cesc still have about 127 years left to run on his current Arsenal contract? I also couldn't see him leave for another English side. It'll be Barca or stay put for him I reckon.

they dont need a major overhaul to compete next year. just 3 or 4 signings to freshen the squad

They dont need one but they definitely will have one, expect 6-7 big money signings now they're in the champions league and all their decent squad players wasted on the bench because they wont sell them off to rivals. Hate them with a passion when i think of it like this because its just embarrassing buying cups.

Aren't those financial fair play rule coming in soon? They've got to cut back on wages or they'll never play in Europe.

Champions League teams dont count :cry:

Also, I'm sure I heard on the radio the other day they had secured a big money sponsor for one of the stands at COMS :suspect: bet you can't guess which world region the money was coming from...

Yes, like i eluded to above, the Sheik transfers a few mil to one of his friends in the UAE and tells him to sponsor a goal post for some ludicrous amount. Solved. Same will go for Roman Abramovich.

I can't begrudge City though. As much as I hate the free spending and hoarding of players, at the same time I would laugh myself senseless to see them move ahead of United in the standings. United fans everywhere would be in therapy for months!

Â