Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Here it is then, judgement day...

I feel like a quivering mess already. I can only imagine what fans of clubs who arent safe on the last day feel. Oh wait, give it a few weeks and I wont have to imagine.

If ever Villa needed to pull out a performance and a win it's tonight.

COME ON VILLA!!

A draw tonight, although boring and pretty pathetic would be fine and pretty much secure our Prem status. For that reason 'he' will set us up not to lose...pretty much like the last 34 games this season.

Carlos Cuellar will be captain tonight if Gabby fails to make it according to Eck. Captain Carlos!
Gabby was a strange one and so is this. Not that Carlos isn't experienced and influential enough, but any one of these 5 upcoming games could be Carlos' last in a Villa shirt, since we're not making him a decent contract offer. Seems a strange person to switch the captaincy to at such a time.

massively worried about tonight even though they have no midfield left to speak of.

This is what makes me the most nervous. On paper we are like Man Utd compared to their injury torn squad, we should breeze through this match and in any other season we probably would, but here right now many are expecting a draw some even expecting a loss.. I'm worried.

Mark Davies (leg)

Darren Pratley (virus)

Chung-Yong Lee (leg)

Tyrone Mears (knee)

Stuart Holden (knee)

Ricardo Gardner (hip)

Fabrice Muamba (heart)

All out for today's game.. Sure two have been out all season but 5 have not.