Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

-------------Given-------------

Cafu Cuellar Collins Warnock

---------Herd Petrov----------

---Gabby---Ireland----Nzog

-----------Weimann----------

Difficult team selection this one, as the old addage goes, you do not change a winning team

However there is an argument that says drop Albs for Weimann

I like Albs in the team though as he adds width. The boy hogs the touchline unlike Charles who just drifts infield a lot

Albs adds width but then loses the ball or kicks it out of play when attempting to cross. he should be left out IMO he has had and wasted far too many chances.

I would probably drop Gabby and give one of the younger wingers a chance as Gabby has been **** awful lately and start Gardner instead of Petrov.

Anyway we will lose like we did in the carling cup. McLeish doesnt get two results in a row so I am not predicting that pattern will change

------------------Given--------------------

--Hutton---Collins--Cuellar--Warnock--

-------------------Herd--------------------

----------Gardner-----Ireland-------------

---Agbonlahor------------------N'zogbia--

-----------------Weimann------------------

That's the best XI I can come up with. Plus we can bring on Albrighton, Bannan, or Petrov to change a game.

I'm loving the look of this team!

No Petrov, aiming for the fans in the Upper North Stand :D

This

Except Zog and Gabby on opposite wings - both are happier/more dangerous cutting in.

Also if Petrov had so much as a long toe nail I would put Gardner in. Petrov in no way deserves to be dropped but we are safe now so the more game time we can get into the kids who make up our future 1st team the better.

This

Except Zog and Gabby on opposite wings - both are happier/more dangerous cutting in.

Also if Petrov had so much as a long toe nail I would put Gardner in. Petrov in no way deserves to be dropped but we are safe now so the more game time we can get into the kids who make up our future 1st team the better.

Win this and we can buffle our way through the rest of the season playing the academy players.

Agree with Chappy's team.

buffle?

I really hope that's a real world because i love it! :)

Win this and we can buffle our way through the rest of the season playing the academy players.

Agree with Chappy's team.

buffle?

I really hope that's a real world because i love it! :)

:lol:

We will either

Go 1 or 2 goals down then start to play football and draw the game

or

Defend for 90 mins and try and nick a goal with a good chance of it being 0 - 0 and us drawing anyway

whatever happens McLeish will still be manager come the final whistle :(

I predict a 4-4-2 with Ireland wide and Weimann and Gabby up front based on the spiel coming out of VP.

I would really like to see that formation start the game.

Starting with 1 striker at home is utter crap.

I am sure that if we are somehow losing to this lot then we can depend on Mickey Mouse McLeish to make a couple of calculated substitutions in the 87th and the 91st minute to turn the game around. :?