Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

So Bolton has no midfield so McLeish counters by playing Warnock out of position and have a defending mid next to him. So we had the opportunity to dominate the midfield but now that won't happen. Gardner and Bannan on the bench but Warnock **** starts? McLeish is so **** stupid.

He plays Herd and Warnock when he could play Herd and Bannan or Herd and Carruthers.. I know I go on about Carruthers, but the kid is itching to start a game.. Ireland gets injured or something and Warnock takes the place he could start. I don't know how some of these players have the restraint to keep themselves from battering McLeish, I'd be so pissed off.

Warnock playing CM?

According to Sir Jack on twitter Yes.

Ireland didn't look fit to me on Saturday, so not surprised to see him not in the squad. He's like Gabby IMHO - looks gash if he's not 100%.

--------------------Given--------------------

Hutton--------Cuellar--Baker--------Lichaj

---------------Herd--Warnock---------------

Albrighton--------------------------N'Zogbia

------------------Heskey---------------------

------------------Weimann--------------------

I make it something along those lines..

What happened to Ireland?

Mat Kendrick tweet....

"So Stephen Ireland, who we think was injured in training yesterday evening, is replaced in central midfield by Stephen Warnock"

Although as I said Ireland looked as though he was struggling on Saturday I thought.

Mat Kendrick tweet....

"So Stephen Ireland, who we think was injured in training yesterday evening, is replaced in central midfield by Stephen Warnock"

Although as I said Ireland looked as though he was struggling on Saturday I thought.

Hmm.. That's unfortunate. Thank you for the update though, didn't see that tweet.. Confused at McLeish choosing Warnock to replace him, but if it works I won't complain to much. :)

Mat Kendrick tweet....

Someone posted on here recently that Ireland has said he was on painkillers to play..