Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Remember they beat Man U.

McLeish must know he needs to win this game today if only for the fans. If its not won it just co firms everything were saying about him and even Merse won't be able to stick up for him surely.

3-0 to us today. Fairly standard win. We're much better than them.

Don't drive anywhere today chap, cause with the comments your making on here today your obviously still pissed.

Unless your looking for a job at talkshite!

I hate that we now don't think we can beat Blackburn... I hate what we have become. Lose today and we are in more of a mess.

I'm going for a 2-2 draw. Us to fall behind then score 2 and then for Blackburn to score in the last min. AMc to say we were awesome and is disapointed that we couldn't hold. But in reality we got lucky played crap defensive shit and had to rely on Blackburn messing up.

Wonder what the odds for all that would be :D

I have a feeling an upset is on the cards. 2-1 to us.

LOL, an upset used to be nicking a win at Man Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. now we have been reduced to trying to cause an upset at Blackburn. How times have changed!

exactly the line up i wanted....

maybe would have put gardner in for herd but can see why he would go with herd...extra steel in there...

all that matters though is the mentality we have...

despite the line up i still fully expect to see herd and petrov not cross the half way line, zogbia and marc tracking back more than attacking and gabby completely isolated

Good line-up, but in truth I don't think I've cared less about a Villa game... possibly ever.

If we lose today there could be seriously positive repercussions - not saying I want us to, but like I said I'm not anywhere near as fussed as I normally would be.

If we lose today and there potentially positive repercussions do not occur, then **** god knows what's going to happen.

PS sonic_bouma your Avatar is brilliant.