Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

as a club ive never been arsed with blackburn, just one of them clubs that always seem to be in the prem and do nothing much else, similer to us, everton etc, but having just read a few of the pages on roverstalk.com and the likes, i hope they get relegated. most of em still think its 1995 and they still have shearer the way they bang on about the club

A section of Blackburn Rovers fans will stage their biggest protest yet before Saturday's game with Aston Villa.

BRFC Action Group say three marches will set off simultaneously an hour before the 1500 GMT kick-off, meeting up at Ewood Park.

They want Blackburn's owners, Indian-based poultry firm Venky's, to sack manager Steve Kean and sell the club.

A statement said: "We feel there is no alternative than to actively seek new ownership."

Excellent stuff, I hope one of the marches starts near to the train station so they can show me the way to the ground :D

Better yet, I'll get a group of Villa fans in with them, we can all protest against everything together! KEAN OUT MCLEISH OUT **** OFF YE WEE SCOTTISH BASTTADS, etc., who knows, we might at least get on MOTD

2-0 loss.

I expect the side will be something like:

Given

Hutton

Cuellar

Collins

Warnock

Petrov

Herd

Bannan

Ireland

Gabby

Heskey

Two shots on target all game by Villa. McLeish to blame the defeat on N'Zogbia, Ireland, careless defenders and finally the boogie. The club to pretend it hasn't happened for a day and then put stories on the OS about being determined to put it right (click here to buy Fulham tickets).

Sounds as if Petrov (definately), Hutton and Collins could all feature after minor knocks or twinges.

I see McLeish is already mooting that all of the senior players need to perform - guarenteed Heskey to start then!!!

I'd like to see the following line-up

...................Given

Hutton.Cuellar.Collins.Warnock

...............Herd.Petrov

Albrighton.Ireland.N'Zogbia

................Gabby

At this moment in time, considering the injuries, we need to have some continuity (especially in defence) and I think Herd and Petrov would add a little more defensive cover to the back four and be a platform for the attacking players to build on.

From what McLeish has said this week, we will probably see:

...................Given

Hutton.Cuellar.Collins.Warnock

............Gardner.Petrov

Albrighton.Ireland.Agbonlahor

................Heskey

we lose 2-0

guys this is blackburn, one of the shittest teams in the league.

our flame haired pockmark faced leader would have to have the brains of a slug covered in salt to muster a draw or defeat to blackburn

i have every faith that we will win this one 3-1,

with 'sir hoof alot' collins, 'im really playing for the opposition' hutton and 'shakin stevens twin brother' warnock, i cant see us keeping a clean sheet, in fact i think there is more chance of a 93 year old incontinent person with a nasty bout of IBS and a nervous disposition keeping a clean sheet than our defence

however, our defence are not quite as shit as blackburns, add in our new tactic of keeping all 11 players in our keepers area for every corner or free kick should limit their free flowing attacking play

so i can see a couple goals, get this... coming from corners for US, an own goal, a petrov blast and a scuffer

so for once we can dance like mentalists that we have at last managed to get a win against one of the teams we are battling against for survival.

Lose and he'll be gone, even Lerner will see that.

Having said that I don't think we'll lose and I don't think we've got a big chance at getting the three points since we're shit. A draw and probably a 0-0 at that (I know, that's a brave prediction but I'm living on the edge these days).

our flame haired pockmark faced leader.

Why are you making it personal, he's still a human being at the end of the day

? im using factual physical descriptions of the aston villa manager, they are not opinions they are facts.

im sorry you find it upsetting that i have factually described him, i have not used rude words or insults

im sure there are far worse things that could be posted about him, however i have kept to facts of which there is little to dispute

guys this is blackburn, one of the shittest teams in the league. our flame haired pockmark faced leader would have to have the brains of a slug covered in salt to muster a draw or defeat to blackburn

This wouldn't be the same flame haired, pockmark faced leader that achieved a 0-0 draw with bottom club Wigan last week would it?

guys this is blackburn, one of the shittest teams in the league. our flame haired pockmark faced leader would have to have the brains of a slug covered in salt to muster a draw or defeat to blackburn

This wouldn't be the same flame haired, pockmark faced leader that achieved a 0-0 draw with bottom club Wigan last week would it?

im trying to be positive, realistically we should stuff blackburn

Realistically we should have stuffed Wigan???

Some people might have expected us to stuff Wigan too although I would say that being 'Realistic' in the current circumstances that thought was a little 'Optimistic'.

'Optimists' and 'Pessimists' have differing levels of fantasy but it's just fantasy all the same.

A 'Realist' is the only sensible thing to be so I don't expect us to stuff Blackburn just because they are 'one of the shittest teams in the league'.

I would like us to though!

:lol: