What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

55 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Nice one! What act are you on?

Chapter 11.

I'm on the final boss now but I'm logging off until later. Still hopeful of wrapping up today 🙂

• Like 1

Finished Lies of P.

Definitely going to be in my top five games of the year and I'll more than likely return to Platinum it at some point.

Now to wait for the reboot of Lords of the Fallen which drops this month.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Finished Lies of P.

Definitely going to be in my top five games of the year and I'll more than likely return to Platinum it at some point.

Yeah I'm going to finish L of P before Lords of the Fallen comes out a week Friday.

• Like 1

On 02/10/2023 at 22:15, Designer1 said:

Finished Lies of P.

Struggling with the king of the puppets. That phase 2 is tough as nails! Doesn't seem to matter what weapon I try I just get mullered!

15 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Struggling with the king of the puppets. That phase 2 is tough as nails! Doesn't seem to matter what weapon I try I just get mullered!

I always love how people's playthroughs of these types of games differ.

You defeated the Archbishop in a few goes and he took me about 30 tries and grinding some levels, and yet I killed King of Puppets on my first go 😆

Best thing I can suggest is a full load of throwables, but save them until you have him down to around 50/60 percent on his second stage (i used this method on quite a few of the latter bosses).

Also, get the cube buff that heals the Spectre as having them for the second phase is (literally) a life saver.

Don't give up skeleton!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

I always love how people's playthroughs of these types of games differ.

You defeated the Archbishop in a few goes and he took me about 30 tries and grinding some levels, and yet I killed King of Puppets on my first go 😆

Best thing I can suggest is a full load of throwables, but save them until you have him down to around 50/60 percent on his second stage (i used this method on quite a few of the latter bosses).

Also, get the cube buff that heals the Spectre as having them for the second phase is (literally) a life saver.

Don't give up skeleton!

Last 2 attempts got him to a tiny bit of health on second stage and he just went nuts and instakilled me.  But finally got him down thanks to lobbing loads of fire and electric at him. Cheers @Designer1

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Last 2 attempts got him to a tiny bit of health on second stage and he just went nuts and instakilled me.  But finally got him down thanks to lobbing loads of fire and electric at him. Cheers @Designer1

Nice one! 😎

• Thanks 1

On 11/10/2023 at 19:49, dubbs said:

Another 10 attempts at that swamp boss and still no joy.  It's stupid the ramp up in difficulty in this section of the game 

Finally this f##### is down. Easily 25 attempts at this one boss. 

• Like 1

Played a tiny bit of the COD beta, it's definitely COD...

Can't work out if it's cool that they've used the old maps or in truth if its amazingly lazy and they've blagged it big time

Edit - and it looks like they've expanded and tweaked the outbreak mode in zombies which is the most I've played COD in years on whatever game that was, it's a brilliant mode

Edited by villa4europe

On 11/10/2023 at 20:21, Keyblade said:

Getting ready for Super Mario Wonder, I'm playing Luigi U. Really good, condensed gameplay. Much better than its companion that feels like another boring retread.

Luigi u was quite hard because of the timer! I thought mario one was better.

Cant wait for wonder !!

• Like 1

Â