coda

31 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I still think all this will only expedite the sale of the club and then they can continue as normal with life without RA.

I find it a strange coincidence that the Government only introduced all these measures after one of their major donors said he wanted to buy Chelsea. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Some other Billionaire will buy them. 

Maybe they won't support them to such an extent, but they'll still be a major force. 

Not sure major force but they wont plunge down the leagues sadly 

Even with Abramovich they were in a strange spot. A bit behind the top 2  but quite ahead of the pack 

47 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I find it a strange coincidence that the Government only introduced all these measures after one of their major donors said he wanted to buy Chelsea. 

Hmmm probably getting some kick back once he buys the club at a lesser price!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, sidcow said:

Some other Billionaire will buy them. 

Maybe they won't support them to such an extent, but they'll still be a major force. 

I actually dont think they will. Chelsea have massive massive debts, a huge squad (look how many players they have out on loan) a humongous wage bill. Roman didnt care he was losing money on chelsea. Not many billionaires are going to be pumping in stupid money with no return like roman has. 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I actually dont think they will. Chelsea have massive massive debts, a huge squad (look how many players they have out on loan) a humongous wage bill. Roman didnt care he was losing money on chelsea. Not many billionaires are going to be pumping in stupid money with no return like roman has. 

Billionaires spend big on Billionaires toys.  It's not a business, it's a plaything, a trophy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Joe lewis doesnt at spurs

Spurs are still a power.  Like I said the new owner won't support them in the same way, but this isn't the end for them. They're too big now. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Spurs are still a power.  Like I said the new owner won't support them in the same way, but this isn't the end for them. They're too big now. 

Only time will tell i guess but i reckon they will not having as good as they did under roman. I cant see anyone ok losing billions and be like shrug shoulders and continue to do so.

11 minutes ago, sne said:

Their new stadium cost a fair bit thou.

It did but they gonna make money off that in the long eun with all the housing projects, and businesses around there

23 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Only time will tell i guess but i reckon they will not having as good as they did under roman. I cant see anyone ok losing billions and be like shrug shoulders and continue to do so.

It did but they gonna make money off that in the long eun with all the housing projects, and businesses around there

Yeah it's a great bit of business. But it was also a massive investment.

Edited by sne

Â