London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Is that NBC thing actually true? Given that they have been slagged off to **** for 15 days in a row for putting everything on tape delay for prime time in the US, why would they suddenly broadcast the closing ceremony live?

NBC commentator “That is not actually Batman but a British folk hero known as Del Boy. Sort of like Robin Hood" ha ha ha

Stolen for facebook!

I'm not on facebook

Sorry, I meant that I've copied what you wrote (the quote from NBC) and posted it on my facebook page!

I'm doing that a lot tonight :twisted:

NBC commentator “That is not actually Batman but a British folk hero known as Del Boy. Sort of like Robin Hood" ha ha ha

Stolen for facebook!

I'm not on facebook

L2Read

How long before those pixels are installed at loads of stadiums across the world? They are awesome, and I'd imagine they are an advertisers wet dream.

How long before those pixels are installed at loads of stadiums across the world? They are awesome, and I'd imagine they are an advertisers wet dream.

Yep, I think they are very innovative and I wouldn't be surprised to see them at most "big" events from now on.

I don't suppose the infrastructure setup costs are particularly cheap mind.

Stolen for facebook!

I'm not on facebook

L2Read

Yeah I made a mistake and trekka explained it in a non dickish way.

Â