London 2012 Olympic Games

maqroll

Shhh, don't jinx it!

Mike in "superstition" shocker! :D

:lol: I don't actually believe in jinxes, but I do hate it when commentators (and VTers) count their chickens too soon.

Go Lizzie!

Shhh, don't jinx it!

Mike in "superstition" shocker! :D

:lol: I don't actually believe in jinxes, but I do hate it when commentators (and VTers) count their chickens too soon.

Go Lizzie!

That Bronze is hers and we all know it :winkold:

Gutted that I'm in work over the next couple of weeks. Although most of the good stuff coming up will be in the evenings anyway...

What are you all watching now then? I've got diving on my PC and tennis on the TV. I'm switching between other stuff on my laptop too. GB football match later and swimming finals, so it should be a good night ahead too.

Ended up switching over from the basketball as USA have pretty much won that now.

Wish this Brummie commentator wouldn't keep saying "theirselves". :angry:

Agreed !

Hugh Porter - was damn good cyclist in his time - World Pursuit champ a number of times but ............. he is from Wolverhampton.

Yep - rely on the cyclists to deliver :lol:

Thought there was a feel-good Wiggins factor just after he won Le Tour; when I went out last Monday, a number of drivers seemed to give me a bit more room and a rather tasty MILF in Cannock smiled at me !!(she couldn't see the poor old bugger under the glasses and helmet).

It has evaporated by today though - judging by the old moron in Rugeley who almost took my front wheel and thought it was funny.

Girl from Halesowen - Jess Varnish- due on velodrome Thursday/Friday.

Some things to look out for today .

20.15 Mens Badminton singles

Rajiv Ouseph (GBR) V Henri Hurskainen (SWE)

20.00 Mens Basketball

Russia v Britain

17.30 Women's Beach volleyball :clap:

Britain V Canada

20.30 Men's boxing (60kg)

Robson Conceicao (BRA) V Josh Taylor (GBR)

19.30 Men's Handball

France V Britain

19.00 Women's Hockey

Britain v Japan

Women's 400m freestyle

(Adlington)

We've got a handball team?! I can't see that going well to be honest.

You missed the GB football match off your list by the way, which starts at 7:45 I think. On the theme of football, Brazil looked bloody brilliant just then. Cruised to a 3-1 win over Belarus.

You missed the GB football match off your list by the way, which starts at 7:45 I think.

Quite deliberately as I'll be watching the more exciting Darts final instead. :D

So you're abandoning sport for the evening then ;-)

You missed the GB football match off your list by the way, which starts at 7:45 I think.

Quite deliberately as I'll be watching the more exciting Darts final instead. :D

So you're abandoning sport for the evening then ;-)

Posting for effect is against site guidelines.

:D

Â