VT Mixtape swap (LIST ADDED)

chappy

MY mixtape is going to be a horrifically bleak mix of doom, sludge, noise, industrial and powerviolence so HAVE FUN WITH THAT whoever gets it. I will also personalise the CD and make it the first official release of my new record label which I have invented just now. It will surely be a collectors item in years to come, a completely unique pressing limited to 1 (although I will keep the TP ofc)

Count me in! Some poor bastard is going to get 78 minutes of non-stop post rock.

Just the one song then? :D

Hehe, you jest but I could throw some Godspeed You! Black Emperor on there and the thing would only be 3 tracks long. :)

And yours is blatantly going to be a J-pop opus.

Throw in Fear Satan and some Explosions in the Sky or some Kranky shit and you might as well send 3 CDs gareth!

Throw in Fear Satan and some Explosions in the Sky or some Kranky shit and you might as well send 3 CDs gareth!

Well about 10 minutes ago I decided to **** about and come up with a list.

It's currently 46 tracks long, and I don't want to lose any of 'em. So somebody might actually get 3 CDs. :oops:

I'm in. Just I hope I get Pelle, for an all Queen Mega Mix! :D

Oh, you're a little daredevil to say that on here, ain't you? ;) But this made it tempting. :-D

To be fair I used to love Queen when I was a kid (dons crash helmet). I honestly wouldn't mind a compilation of their stuff, just for nostalgia. No BoRap though!!

I'll swap your post-rock with my collection of Jackson Browne b-sides.
Really? Non-album tracks? "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine" (duet with Bonnie Raitt)? Anything else interesting?

I'm in. Just I hope I get Pelle, for an all Queen Mega Mix! :D

Oh, you're a little daredevil to say that on here, ain't you? ;) But this made it tempting. :-D

To be fair I used to love Queen when I was a kid (dons crash helmet). I honestly wouldn't mind a compilation of their stuff, just for nostalgia. No BoRap though!!

There should be more like you here. :) No BoRhap is ok. But be aware that I love almost everything by Queen. New stuff as much as the old. The show must go on vs Great king rat? Can't decide.

This is mine for 2011.

2ykdq10.jpg

Will try sort it out for the usual suspects over the next couple of weeks, PM me if you want the classical one as well guys.

2mq2mhd.jpg

Rob needs to PM me his new address, anyone else moved?

:winkold:

I'm up for this.

Can the tracks go on as MP3 or does it have to be a normal music disc? Jusr wondering as you can fit many more on if it is MP3.

I'd suggest we do one CD in audio format. So necessarily it isn't more than 80 mins of music. Although I see some of you want to send 100 tracks or sommat, realistically people are going to find that too hard a listen

Â