VT Mixtape swap (LIST ADDED)

chappy

Anyone fancy doing this? Basically if you want to do it say here and in a few days I will do an FA cup style draw to determine who sends who a compilation CD. You PM your address to whoever you're matched up with and they send you a mixtape they have made of songs they like. I've done it on a couple of band forums and it's a nice little way to get some new music (or discover old music) to listen.

Alternatively, if you think it's a shit idea feel free to say :lol:

EDIT:

The draw:

If your name is on the right, send the person on the left a PM with your address:

Hogso SENDS TO Brumerican

Houlston SENDS TO Dodgyknees

Stevo985 SENDS TO juanpabloangel18

Brumerican SENDS TO AVFC-Hitz

Chrisp65 SENDS TO chappy

Choffer SENDS TO dave80

GarethRDR SENDS TO Hogso

AVFC-Hitz SENDS TO Stevo985

Briggaman SENDS TO Pelle

Dave80 SENDS TO briggaman

chappy SENDS TO Houlston

dodgyknees SENDS TO GarethRDR

saturdaygig SENDS TO choffer

CI SENDS TO saturdaygig

juanpabloangel18 SENDS TO chrisp65

Pelle SENDS TO CI

Aw hell-yi

Although uping 'mixtapes' to mediafire or some such would be easier rite. Unless you're specifically requesting the tracks put onto C60s. Which would actually be great cos casettes are ^_____^

MY mixtape is going to be a horrifically bleak mix of doom, sludge, noise, industrial and powerviolence so HAVE FUN WITH THAT whoever gets it. I will also personalise the CD and make it the first official release of my new record label which I have invented just now. It will surely be a collectors item in years to come, a completely unique pressing limited to 1 (although I will keep the TP ofc)

Count me in! Some poor bastard is going to get 78 minutes of non-stop post rock.

Just the one song then? :D

MY mixtape is going to be a horrifically bleak mix of doom, sludge, noise, industrial and powerviolence so HAVE FUN WITH THAT whoever gets it. I will also personalise the CD and make it the first official release of my new record label which I have invented just now. It will surely be a collectors item in years to come, a completely unique pressing limited to 1 (although I will keep the TP ofc)

Count me in! Some poor bastard is going to get 78 minutes of non-stop post rock.

Just the one song then? :D

Hehe, you jest but I could throw some Godspeed You! Black Emperor on there and the thing would only be 3 tracks long. :)

And yours is blatantly going to be a J-pop opus.

Â