VT Mixtape swap (LIST ADDED)

chappy

So is everybody erm......like......going out with each other in this topic in a 1980's/early 90's kind of way?

Just seems a bit odd that your all making mixtapes for each other :?

I may or may not have enclosed a love poem in the CD I made.

I burnt my playlist tonight. I pretty much completely changed what I had in mid to start with, as it was just too long. I had a grand scheme of starting off heavy and getting lighter as it went through...but the the capacity of the CD meant it was all heavy as fuccck :lol: So I went with 3 songs from a few genres and ended up with powerviolence/grind->jungle/gabba/speedcore->ska/punk->dreampop->emo :D

So is everybody erm......like......going out with each other in this topic in a 1980's/early 90's kind of way?

Just seems a bit odd that your all making mixtapes for each other :?

I may or may not have enclosed a love poem in the CD I made.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay lovie2.gif

Rats! I just put some tunes on a cd and stuck it in the post. Feels like I've missed a trick now with all this talk of lavish gifts and the like. Sorry Dave.

:cry: You've still got my address though. Still plenty of time to get on the phone to Interflora in time for Tuesday! :winkold:

Bugger, annoyed I missed this :(

Think of it like this: You could've got me who'd send to you. ;) Now CI is the one who's got that disputable honour. And as he hasn't given me his adresse yet I guess he gruels himself as much as you would had it been you. ;)

Bugger, annoyed I missed this :(

Think of it like this: You could've got me who'd send to you. ;) Now CI is the one who's got that disputable honour. And as he hasn't given me his adresse yet I guess he gruels himself as much as you would had it been you. ;)

Well, if anybody else missing out wants a late swap, let me know!

I received Gareth's mixtape CD in the post yesterday. It is adorned with a wonderful image of Stefan Postma on the front, and to my surprise an image of the act itself covers the CD. Havent listened to it yet though

Hogso, I believe the tracklisting may be

The ballad of naked man by the Butthole surfers

Penetration by Iggy & the Stooges

This night has opened my eyes by the Smiths

Dirty Back Road by the B-52s

crosseyed and painless by Talking Heads

Backside of the moon by the Orb

vibrate on by Lee Scratch Perry

and some Dido tune or other

I received Gareth's mixtape CD in the post yesterday. It is adorned with a wonderful image of Stefan Postma on the front, and to my surprise an image of the act itself covers the CD. Havent listened to it yet though

Detail is everything. :thumb:

Â