Relegation - Merged

Amo69

We need another win to be sure, even 2 draws wouldn't be enough if QPR win their next two games. Of course there is a difference if Man City have something to play for or not! I don't like this still at all...what are the odds on us going down now 15-1? Odds much higher than that are smashed every weekend.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody seriously think QPR will pick up any more points after today's showing ?!!!!

Or Blackburn?

We can't finish 19th now! (Well we could but we'd have to let in a ridiculous amount and Blackburn to score a load which i can't see happening).

On holiday for 2 weeks from tommorow so I'm not going to have a clue if Villa are Premier league or Championship next season :(

tool

whos a tool ?

CI

for thinking Citeh will switch off against QPR in the last game if Manure win tomorrow

on that basis Norwich have already switched off and we'll be ok !!

Does anybody seriously think QPR will pick up any more points after today's showing ?!!!!

Or Blackburn?

We can't finish 19th now! (Well we could but we'd have to let in a ridiculous amount and Blackburn to score a load which i can't see happening).

On holiday for 2 weeks from tommorow so I'm not going to have a clue if Villa are Premier league or Championship next season :(

Where you going ? Mars ;-)

tool

whos a tool ?

CI

for thinking Citeh will switch off against QPR in the last game if Manure win tomorrow

Haha CI is just a manic depressive,always thinks the worst case scenerio...

tool

whos a tool ?

CI

What on earth are you talking about? Nobody has said it will suddenly turn Man City into a shit team, or even make QPR's visit 'that' much easier. But no-one of logical mind can deny that, should the title race come down to the last day, QPR's task will be far harder than if the title has already been won by United. Like has already been said, to say otherwise is downright bizarre. And personal insults do your cause no good whatsoever.

Or Blackburn?

Who would want to be a Blackburn or QPR fan this evening?

spubla.jpg

cheqpr.jpg

Amazing as well that with those stats Chelsea got the bigger win.

Are people completely forgetting how QPR have pulled unexpected results out the bag recently? Wigan were 'useless and doomed' and then suddenly, they beat Arsenal, Newcastle almost Chelsea, Man Utd...

Everyone seems to be able to get results right now, except us...

Well about 15-20 pages back there were some people convinced QPR were gonna pick up points at Chelsea, so these fans are just pessimistic, I see myself as a realist to know a Man City team still in with a chance to win the league is the best situation, but I still think QPR are so poor away from home and City so strong it should be a home banker, but remember United v West Ham a few years ago.

Or Blackburn?

Where you going ? Mars ;-)

USA lol I'll have to ask for the "Soccer" scores :shock: Or maybe I could find out where Lerner lives and go ask him :lol:

Are people completely forgetting how QPR have pulled unexpected results out the bag recently? Wigan were 'useless and doomed' and then suddenly, they beat Arsenal, Newcastle almost Chelsea, Man Utd...

Everyone seems to be able to get results right now, except us...

All of QPR's good performances have been at home, their away form is beyond awful.

Here's how it breaks down:

Assuming Spurs beat Bolton on Wednesday, we then have to match or better either of Bolton's or QPR's remaining 2 fixtures.

I suspect one will only draw on Sunday and we'll do likewise

To people asking what would happen if we went down and the blues came up, here's the answers:

1) We won't go down.

2) The blues won't come up.

:D

Can I have that in writing?........oh wait a minute!