Relegation - Merged

Amo69

if QPR don't win next weekend we are safe - unless we concede around 7 goals in the next 2 games (i think)

we're 9 goals better than qpr, so realistically they'd need to beat stoke about 5-0, see us lose 2-0 to spurs and 3-0 to norwich, and take a point off city

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn today make Alex McLeish's negative football look like Real Madrid football

No it is just like how McLeish would set us up. Loads of men behind the ball with the instruction of not to lose and then when 1-0 down have no plan B.

There isn't a team on the planet that could make McLeish's style of football look anything other than the shit it is.

Were safe, safe, safe, safe. I think, maybe, aren't we????????

Can't agree more with this post!

I just keep having flashbacks of last season remembering all the spundits saying SHA had enough points on the board and ought to be safe.

They had more than us at this stage as well!

Anyhows guys come on...please please please can ALL the fans including moi just put their bums on seats next Sunday, even if you haven't been hardly and give the team 1000% vocal support

JUST TO MAKE SURE!!

Going on line shortly to get our tickets

Thinking north lower for the banter with the spurs lot

Wonder if Steve Teflon Kean will get the boot now ? Or see the season out ? Or get the chance to bring them back ??

Won't get sacked. Its clear that the owners there dont want to pay his comp to sack him. See him there next season unless they have a massive change of heart and are willing to give him the cash or he takes his pride to one side and walks.

ive just done the predictor as negatively as i could

bolton winning midweek and beating west brom, drawing to stoke - theyre safe

qpr beating stoke but losing to citeh - theyre down

blackburn beating wigan losing to chelsea - theyre down

wigan lose to blackburn but beat wolves - theyre safe

we lose last 2 games narrowly and stay up on goal difference

IMO unless QPR can manage a result away to city last game of season we're safe...rather they just failed to beat stoke though and us be able to enjoy the day at norwich though!

Wonder if Steve Teflon Kean will get the boot now ? Or see the season out ? Or get the chance to bring them back ??

Won't get sacked. Its clear that the owners there dont want to pay his comp to sack him. See him there next season unless they have a massive change of heart and are willing to give him the cash or he takes his pride to one side and walks.

Blackburn couldnt pay the wages last month,they will go into adminstration for sure...

Any chance we can change the title thread to "Staying Up" ....rather then "Relegation" please?!!

It's making me depressed seeing it as a VT thread.

Noticed no one's been singing "Golng Up ...they're going down" for a while mind!.... What goes around comes around & all that.

Let's hope not.

How unbearable would life be if SHA came up and we went down!

How can it mathematically work out so that we are safe going into the last game assuming we draw/lose against Tottenham. (iv already ruled out a win, I cant consider victory)

a draw vs spurs and a qpr loss - qpr draw and its still a 9 goal swing required to send us down. this is assuming bolton win next 2 games too. spurs and baggies do us a favour and we could find ourselves in the dizzy heights of 15th by the end of next weekend

we need to perform against spurs just to make sure

i dont want to be relying on other teams. until its mathmatically impossible for us to go down i will celebrate. remember blose last year??

lets beta spurs and then start being happy

How can it mathematically work out so that we are safe going into the last game assuming we draw/lose against Tottenham. (iv already ruled out a win, I cant consider victory)

bolton lose on tuesday

qpr and bolton lose at the weekend

we draw against spurs

that'll have us safe last day

technically, if we lost to spurs but the other results went our wway, spr would need about a 9 goal swing on the last day, with them playing city, to send us down

basically if stoke beat qpr we're safe going into the norwich game