Relegation - Merged

Amo69

We are going down.

1. We have the owner of the WORST NHL team in history running our football club.

2. We have the WORST manager in premiership history

3. We have the BEST manager at being relegated time and time again.

4. If we do nothing then we will watch our club burn.

He also has one of the worst NFL team every year, the Browns. Hapless for over a decade under his "leadership"

Hope you get rescued by some Arab owner or something. Lerner is a clueless muppet.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS. All we needed was a sodding draw and we could be breathing easily tonight. I thought that was the only thing McLeish was any good at.

Think this is going to the end of the season now and you have to say it's hard to fancy us to stay up now we have wasted the last two home fixtures.

Really we have to beat West Brom to calm the nerves.

Can we do it? :shock:

I have this in the predictor. I wasn't being particularly generous to other teams either. Still it's going to be very, very close and I suspect it will come down to the last minute of the Norwich game.

I'm not completely ruling out a point at West Brom, but it just seems so difficult at the moment, baggies are a far more organised team than us. Just can't see us causing them any problems at all. Spurs will hammer us.

villrelegation.jpg

Remember in the past when we've beaten Small Heath towards the end of the season and it has hammered a huge nail into their coffin? Well... West Brom will be doing that to us this weekend!

I knew we would pay for all of those missed chances in the first half. I honestly can't believe that we are in this situation. It was obvious that we would struggle with this clown in charge but I didn't think it would be as bad as this. I was expecting us to finish around 12th - 14th and be on around 42-45 points at this point. The one time when a draw would have actually been ok we couldn't even **** manage that!

I honestly can't handle it anymore. I smashed my phone to pieces after Bolton scored their 2nd goal (I obviously regret doing that now). The amount of anger that I've been feeling, especially lately, is unhealthy. I've tried to not care as much but it's impossible.

IMO we will NOT pick up any points in our remaining games, therefore we are relying on other teams to do us HUGE favours! This of course is never a good thing and we are going down with the dingles. I've already convinced myself that we are down and knowing our clueless American owner he still probably won't sack McLeish!

I believe that this is our worst home record EVER! That says it all.

I hope this is a harsh lesson to those (you know who you are) pseudo-omniscients pontificating condescendingly to villa fans with genuine concerns, protesting against the abysmal decision to appoint this equally abysmal manager last year.

'EES A NOICE GUY' and 'SUPPORT THE VILLA AND THE ECK NO MATTER WHAT' were thrown around in volume and any talk of relegation were attributed to knee-jerk hyperbole from the stereotypical 'fickle' fans that were/are giving you all a bad name.

Well look at us now. Any man/woman/child with a grain of sensibility knew where this club was heading with this man in charge, he wasn't going to change his approach or lack thereof just because he inexplicably got the opportunity to manage a club better than any previous. We knew the anti-football was coming, we knew we would hold the title for draws over the season, the only question on our mind's was a simple one; will we draw enough games, and win enough odd games undeservedly to stay up?

The answer to this question is still up in the air, I would say we still have a greater chance of staying up than going down, although very slight, but it no longer depends just on us, which is a scary thought indeed.

I just pray for the sake of villa, and my sanity, that in either scenario we don't get any more clowns on here, or interviewed by the media that attest to big Eck's ability to manage our once great football club, and want to give him another bite at the apple.

I honestly can't handle it anymore. I smashed my phone to pieces after Bolton scored their 2nd goal (I obviously regret doing that now). The amount of anger that I've been feeling, especially lately, is unhealthy. I've tried to not care as much but it's impossible...... I believe that this is our worst home record EVER! That says it all.

Well said mate. Feeling exactly the same.

I picked these results:

Villa:

v WBA (a) loss

v Spurs (h) loss

v Norwich (a) win

3 points

QPR:

v Chelsea (a) loss

v Stoke (h) draw

v ManC (a) loss

1 point

Wigan:

v Newcastle (h) loss

v B'burn (a) win

v Wolves (h) draw

4 points

Bolton:

v S'land (a) win

v Spurs (h) draw

v WBA (h) loss

v Stoke (a) loss

4 points

B'burn:

v Spurs (a) loss

v Wigan (a) loss

v Chelsea (a) loss

0 points

Villa 39

Wigan 38

Bolton 37

QPR 35

B'burn 31

Wolves whatever...

Absolutely stunning that we are in this position.

I bet there are at least 500 members of VillaTalk who could have done a better job with this team this year than McSpunk....

We should be a 10th place side, but instead we are a side with no morale,barely clinging to life, with a manager who should probably have his credentials revoked, and a bumbling owner who seems to embrace failure as standard operating procedure.

This is a total disgrace, and as far as I'm concerned, it's on Lerner. McPoop was just offered the job, I can't blame him for accepting it.

I blame the owner for hiring McShite.

The buck stops at the top. Randy needs to grow a pair and either sell the club or smarten up and bring in professionals who can run it properly.

We are in BIG TROUBLE now.We are only 2 points above QPR and Wigan and only 3 points above Bolton.The reason we are in big trouble is because the managers of these other teams UNDERSTAND the trouble thay are in and are trying to get out of it,whereas our manager DOES"NT UNDERSTAND anything at all, so as far as McIdiot is concerned everything will work out ok in the end.And its no use saying things like QPR or Wigan or any other team have a harder fixtures than us because as I am sure you all know the other teams are putting together decent results against most of their opposition whereas we have trouble beating anyone ( Wigan,Blackburn when they were 20th and 19th and now Bolton when they were 19th ) So realistically ANY TEAM is hard to beat for us ( and it does not seem to matter whether they are above us or below us )THE GINGER ARSEHOLE WOULD NOT KNOW IF THE POSTMAN WAS UP HIM,IF HE BLEW HIS WHISTLE TWICE.

i just stared at the bottom of the league table last night in disbelief....

this is actually happening isn't it....

Newcastle are preparing their "Where's your Messiah now?" banners ready for us....talk about Karma...

looking at other forums and talking to other people its clear everyone wants us to go down..

It's probably best to accept we are down and take anything else as a bonus

We did that as we walked out of the ground last night. I can't see us getting any more points this season and that is that.

The real blame for this shambles lies with our useless owner and that clown who purports to be our CEO. I'm glad Lerner was there last night to see in person what a total **** up he has made of owning Villa.

Mind you I doubt he will do anything about it.

I'm really trying to not let this bother me. I've been telling myself since last night that it's just a game, that there's much more important things in life. It still hurts though, there's a such a sinking feeling in my stomach. I'm dreading talking to people at work today.

We're not even down yet, but I think I've accepted our seemingly inevitable fate. I have absolutely zero faith in us picking up any more than a single lucky point. I so hope I'm proved wrong.

I wonder if Macron can sue us for misrepresentation as we're supposedly going to be their Premier League flagship club and 'jewel in the crown'. I bet what actually happened is that someone mentioned Villa are a 'sinking ship in the Premier League, commanded by a fool and a clown' and it got misinterpreted by their translator. Sorry guys...