Relegation - Merged

Amo69

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One point closer to safety. It's not over yet though.

One point closer to safety and one point closer to us being able to start the McLeish out protests.

And rightly so, McLeish deserves shed loads of vile abuse to really get the picture of how we feel about him, all other results went Villa's way today and we have to think that Man Ure will smash QPR...UTV

Maybe Randy is panicking, Stan Collymore has just tweeted that he's heard the Villa owner will invest significantly this summer, hope it's true but then would we want McLeish to be making signings..

It doesn't matter what people think of Collymore he's a Villa fan first and foremost and most probably has heard a few rumours, let's hope it's true.

Lerner has the money to put in £50 million in transfer funds for a season or two if he really wanted.. That kind of money could buy us an entirely new squad with good signings.

As is being said on the RL thread this is a sign that ST sales are crap and it's a touch of Dougs tactics

Exactly. Talk is cheap. Don't let ourselves get fooled again by this sort of talk. Whether Eck is the manager or not, the buck stops totally with Randy this summer, he has no choice but spend a decent amount of money.

Why would RL start pumping cash into us in, we are lightyears away from top 6 with big eck ar the helm. He would be better off.sacking eck and using the transfer budget bringing in a better, more accomplished manager at this level. I suggest Keith Harris & orvil or Paul & Barry chuckell.

I think what will anger me more than anything is if this summer McLeish stays but is also backed heavily. That would show that Randy can get rid of him but wont and thinks he's the right man for the job when he clearly isn't.

If Randy now does decide to pump money into the team it would just make his decisions over the last two years even more irrational.

You don't spend the way he did then stop completely and then splash the cash again once you've undone all the good the first spending spree did you. That is the approach of an idiot or a desperate man.

It has I believe been 3 years since we've invested a penny in the squad in terms of net spend and its starting to show, I simply don't believe that after not spending for so long Randy is suddenly going to go on a spending spree.

Getting the right people talking about it though might as I said previously sell a few season tickets because this manager sure as hell won't.

Both Chelsea goals should not have stood. Wigan should of taken 3 points not 0. They are the team performing the best in the bottom half. Yes it benefits villa but you want to see fair play. I still think Wigan will get out of it.

At least results went our way today, unlike last weekend. Shite way of thinking that we are relying on other teams not picking up points but this is what it has come down to for us at the moment. How sad is that?

Just cant wait till the season is over now(providing we will survive) and hopefully Randy will admit his mistake and sack Mcleish. If not I think fans will really turn on Lerner and he will realise what a fan backlash really is.

Both Chelsea goals should not have stood. Wigan should of taken 3 points not 0. They are the team performing the best in the bottom half. Yes it benefits villa but you want to see fair play. I still think Wigan will get out of it.

Martinez doing a good job there would like them to stay up ..providing it's not at our expense

Come off it voinjama, u just want wigan to get more than 1 point so I can donate £5 to VT. I know your game soldier. :)

Martinez doing a good job there would like them to stay up ..providing it's not at our expense

Rubbish!Martinez and Wigan have been in the bottom 3 all year,they finally show some fight the past 4 weeks and youd think Martinez is OUR saviour if he came to the Villa.