Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

N'Zogbia is obviously injured. There is no way he wouldn't make that bench otherwise.

Last time he didn't make the bench was because of indiscipline.

Yeah but we desperatley need points and we're not going to leave our top summer signing off the bench when we could need him. We're thin on numbers as it is.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit. AN ATTACKING LINE UP!

:shock:

that line up is not attacking.

gardner and petrov will sit infront of the back 4, gabby will be out wide and totally ineffective. keane will come deep and bent will as usual be about 20 yards aqway from anyone. its a 4-2-3-1 that will rapidly become a 4-5-1 as per usual and the the football will be wank

Cannot work out the shape or formation of this selection.... it's too risky with only Petrov and the inexperienced Gardner in the middle.

Is Gabby pushed out wide again???

Where are Ireland and N'Zogbia???

The Wolves midfield will destroy ours today and I can't see us getting a goal let alone the win

Cannot work out the shape or formation of this selection.... it's too risky with only Petrov and the inexperienced Gardner in the middle.

The Wolves midfield will destroy ours today and I can't see us getting a goal let alone the win

Wolves will play 5 in the middle and totally destroy us

Gardner was the only other central midfielder available.

Ireland and N'Zogbia are injured.

What would you have done? As the only other option is Bannan who as far as I'm aware would be destroyed even more given his size.

Wolves will play 5 in the middle and totally destroy us

Wha do you mean by destroy us?

If you can't see us getting a goal today, then I don't think we'll score again this season. Most attacking team we've played this season, and I'm excited

The guy gets slagged off for being too defensive and when he goes for a more attacking line up people are saying we're going to get over run in midfield. Brilliant.

I reckon we'll do well today, Bent will be helped by Keane and Gabby can stay out wide and Marcis due a good game. I've never been as negative about Dunne and Collins, who I think are good CB's, they've just had to deal with far to many balls into the box and dropping Warnock will help today. Just wish Cuellar was there instead of Hutton.

Only thing I was looking forward to was seeing Ireland play, ah well.

The pre-match foorball panel on telly: "Aston Villa this old great club has really taken a fall this season, they're as far down as 13th place. Well at least the manager managed to pick 11 players for the game".

The guy gets slagged off for being too defensive and when he goes for a more attacking line up people are saying we're going to get over run in midfield. Brilliant.

I reckon we'll do well today, Bent will be helped by Keane and Gabby can stay out wide and Marcis due a good game. I've never been as negative about Dunne and Collins, who I think are good CB's, they've just had to deal with far to many balls into the box and dropping Warnock will help today. Just wish Cuellar was there instead of Hutton.

so if we had 5 forwards on the pitch and 5 defenders and the keepr would you think that is a really attacking line up?

having a proper formation, players in their correct places and proper tactics and playing style are what is important.

it is wolves, who are going through a porr run, with the sqaud we have, we should easily beat them.

they havent won in 10 games and have only won 2 in their last 18 games

we should be expecting a comfortable 2-0 win