Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Watching the blues v wolves game and i really think that if we can get the first goal against them they wont have a chance. Fans getting on there backs quick. Just gotta keep fletcher quiet and no stupid mistakes. Easy

No stupid mistakes???

Better change the whole back 4 then!!!

:lol:

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If SHA can beat them at their place then there's no excuse for us even with McLeish's useless, boring tactics.

Twill be a much stronger Wolves line up on Saturday

Just so long as they play Elokobi and he has a much of a 'mare as he did last night.

this really does sum it up what mark lawrenson has said this week:

'I just get the sense that Villa boss Alex McLeish is going to have to change the mentality in his squad a little bit, because I am not sure he has got enough winners. There are too many players who are happy to coast along and the only way he is going to be able to change that is by getting rid of them and bringing in some new faces.'

he also thinks we will lose 2-1

i have a good feeling about the game. Easy win for villa. Wolves 0-4 villa ;-)

I agree, but knowing our manager’s insatiable appetite for attacking football I’d say it’s more likely to be somewhere between 4-1 and 7-3 to Villa.

At any rate, I expect another dazzling display of McLeish’s Dutch-style ‘total football’ with:

..........................Van Given

Huttenbrink, Van Dunne, Krollins, Van der Vaarnock

Van Herdegem, Van de Petrof, N’Cruyffbia, Heeskens

.................Agbonelaar, Bentkamp

It’s just a pity we won’t be able to wear orange shirts because of the colour clash.

this really does sum it up what mark lawrenson has said this week:

'I just get the sense that Villa boss Alex McLeish is going to have to change the mentality in his squad a little bit, because I am not sure he has got enough winners. There are too many players who are happy to coast along and the only way he is going to be able to change that is by getting rid of them and bringing in some new faces.'

he also thinks we will lose 2-1

He missed out the most important point of all - the manager seems all to happy to set the team up negative and coast along with draws.

i have a good feeling about the game. Easy win for villa. Wolves 0-4 villa ;-)

I agree, but knowing our manager’s insatiable appetite for attacking football I’d say it’s more likely to be somewhere between 4-1 and 7-3 to Villa.

At any rate, I expect another dazzling display of McLeish’s Dutch-style ‘total football’ with:

..........................Van Given

Huttenbrink, Van Dunne, Krollins, Van der Vaarnock

Van Herdegem, Van de Petrof, N’Cruyffbia, Heeskens

.................Agbonelaar, Bentkamp

It’s just a pity we won’t be able to wear orange shirts because of the colour clash.

:clap: Love it. Post of the Week - take a bow, son.