• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

You ruined the small heath,

and now you've ruined us too.

This club currently deserves everything it's getting. The cut backs with no replacements, the not caring about what the fans think and pretending to listen, and appointing a dire, awful manager with an awful record.

We are going down and everybody knows whose fault it is.

BBC Final Score pundit Martin Keown on David Edwards putting Wolves ahead against Aston Villa: "Villa have conceded another goal from a set piece. Alex McLeish said the next player who doesn't pick up will be dropped. He should drop half the team in that case."

we are a laughing stock and yet there are still some who try to reason with this type of perfomance. If I was Mick McCarthy my half time message is simple.

"Dont sit back, go at them, they will crack and their are more goals in this for us"

I don't think McCarthy will have stopped laughing long enough at half time to give any sort of talk.

Unless McLeish manages to change things at half time I think we are in for a hiding.

I just wonder when Lerner and Faulkner will wake up and see how bad things have become. I fully expect us to lose to Arsenal in the cup but if we lose to QPR at home I think McLeish's position is untenable. But will the board see that?

can no one on this site look past the manager and see how poor we are at the back

the amount of people ive seen moaning warnock should be dropped and then u moan when clark gets put in. jokers.

McLeishes fan is back!

This team can play, given some tactics, confidence and a positive outlook. We havent seen that all season.

Get rid of this muppet.

McLeishit is a clown and he has proved himself to that effect.

Sending letters out to season ticket holders saying he is happy the way things are going!!!

The players are good enough. The tactics are all wrong and for that.....look at the manager.

Me and many thousands will not be happy until he has left this club.....it cant come soon enough.

HAHA go on Alex.

You defend that 2-1 loss. Bring on the worst defender we've got at the club. It's just a myth you are a defensive bore.

The bloke is used to losing games and may be a natural born loser - but he's genuinely lost it now. The 'myth' and playing like Holland bollocks was funny but that - it's something else.

And yet he'll be kept on because billy big bollocks won't admit he should have listened and not appointed the prat.