Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We are in a stick or twist situation here, I genuinely think Chelsea are there for the taking if we go for it but we appear to be dropping deeper and deeper and inviting pressure onto ourselves.

Petrov is beyond a joke, he has not played one forward pass in that half and even in space inside his box, he plays it backwards to a full back with less space. Let Clark hold on his own and bring Bannan into that midfield and we could spring a surprise here.

or, just sit back and take the draw. Think I know what is coming.

we're doing ok......

Chelsea are playing shit going forward but we aren't helping them coz we are hassling and closing them down...Ireland has been one of the best at that....

i fear lampard will come on at half time and score his obligatory goal against us....

we need to get zog and alby in the game more and really try and stretch them on the wings coz a lot of our play has gone down the middle...

gabby's doing really well and i hope he gets a run at terry in the hope terry gets a second yellow...

chelsea can't play worse so i fear a backlash in the second half

Doing well, Ireland has been excellent. Putting in an excellent shift as he did v Arsenal but this time is an actual threat going forward. Keep smoking the shisha if you're gonna play like this Stephen ;)

i'd bloody buy it for him if he keeps this up.. great first half i must admit by him.

Replay of the goal. It was really good football, wasnt it? Terry could have walked if Ireland hadnt scored. I'd always take the goal in those situations though.

Deliberate handball preventing a goal...... He should have been shown red anyway but of course it's at Stamford Bridge....

I dont think I have ever seen a player sent off for that unless the referee pulls it back for a penalty too. Dunno what the referee's directions are in that situation, but I can live with what happened today.

Doing well so far. Bit more beleif from our forwards and we can win this.

Gabby has made some really clever runs in the channels first half and he's pulled their defence all over the place.

Hats off to Mcleish for picking Ireland ahead of Bent. He's really making a difference and linking up well with N'Zogbia.

Terry is sooo lucky to be still on the pitch, he clearly handled Ireland's first shot at goal. Rule is stupid, the goal should stand in cases

like this and the offending player red carded.

For goodness sake McLeish tell Gabby to go for Terry BIG time 2nd half.

He's already sitting on a yellow card and he just can't cope with his pace.

Re: Wishing Terry Harm.

I hope he loses a leg in a freak accident coming out of a Burberry store. He is a racist, cheating, untrustworthy prick and if there is any goodness in the world, he will get shipped off to Thailand to be pounded in the ass 24/7 by overweight Millwall fans.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

100%

yeah the way the other results are going we need to nick this, looks like we can do it too. the fonrt 5 need to get some more confidence and have a good go at these chunts. dreading the introduction of lampard and torres though...

Doing well, Ireland has been excellent. Putting in an excellent shift as he did v Arsenal but this time is an actual threat going forward. Keep smoking the shisha if you're gonna play like this Stephen ;)

i'd bloody buy it for him if he keeps this up.. great first half i must admit by him.

He must be doing ok if dude is saying that, praise from CI now and I'd be in shock

Lol :)

Replay of the goal. It was really good football, wasnt it? Terry could have walked if Ireland hadnt scored. I'd always take the goal in those situations though.

Question (and forgive my ignorance): Why could he not have been at least booked anyway?...

Because Mark Halsey is referee. He's kept up his record of giving penalties against us, just waiting for the next decision for him to give them a goal