Habib Beye (left AVFC by Mutual Consent)

VillaRoy

It wasn't a vendetta. They were shit.

Hmmm yes they were shit but it was also a vendetta

If that was a vendetta then McLeish must have a vendetta against Albrighton too. :lol: Albrighton has at least done well at times in a Villa shirt.

Beye and Warnock have done well at times in a villa shirt too..
Beye has hardly done that mcuh. Admittedly Warnock has done well at times but he's also a massive liability.

I agree although using Albrighton as an example wasn't great as he is a liability at times too and IMO is rightly out of the side.

Beye and Warnock have done well at times in a villa shirt too..
Beye has hardly done that mcuh. Admittedly Warnock has done well at times but he's also a massive liability.

I agree although using Albrighton as an example wasn't great as he is a liability at times too and IMO is rightly out of the side.

Well on the whole Albrighton was good last season.

My point is that just because a player isn't appearing doesn't mean the manager has a vendetta against him.

Ive always maintained that Beye is a decent player, its not his fault that MoN paid good money for him and then froze him out. People question his commitment...but hes currently playing on a shit pitch in a lower league for a poor team. If he really was the money grabbing anti-christ that some paint him out to be on here he would have just said 'no thanks' and ran his contract down with us. I say fairplay to him. Never moaned. Just sat there quitly knowing full well that hes a better player at RB than Cueller, NRC etc etc. Id say hes on a par if not better than Hutton as well.

And now he will leave. For nothing. Classic Villa

Ive always maintained that Beye is a decent player, its not his fault that MoN paid good money for him and then froze him out.
He's been "frozen out" (i.e,. not selected regularly for the first team) by three managers in succession now, five if you count us as having 3 managers during last season, so there just must be something wrong there that is likely to be his fault.

I've always stood by my opinion that he is shit.

He had a few average games, one or two 'good' games, then the rest were bad bad bad!

I don't know if others ignored him or were concentrating on other parts of the game, but my lasting memory of him, in two or three games, is him standing with the ball at his feet, looking like he didn't know what he should be doing.

Literally, he stood with the ball between his feet, while he shuffled them forward inch by inch, one foot at a time, as if he was about to have a panic-attack, instead of simply releasing a pass to Milner/ Young/ whoever was infront of him/ to the side of him.

Better bet at right back than Hutton.

Is that why relegation threatened Championship side Doncaster were the only team in the past year or two to actually make a proper move for him. Ironically the club who seems to have their transfers done by his agent I'm led to believe.

Also the same player who has been rejected by three managers now, compared to Hutton who had interest from other clubs and not just us.

Hutton may be gash, but I bet Beye is worse, not that we can judge because he hasn't played for so long, with us preferring midfielders and youngsters over him.

Better bet at right back than Hutton.

Is that why relegation threatened Championship side Doncaster were the only team in the past year or two to actually make a proper move for him. Ironically the club who seems to have their transfers done by his agent I'm led to believe.

Also the same player who has been rejected by three managers now, compared to Hutton who had interest from other clubs and not just us.

Hutton may be gash, but I bet Beye is worse, not that we can judge because he hasn't played for so long, with us preferring midfielders and youngsters over him.

Wasnt Beye player of the season for Newcastle before he signed for us, couldnt have been that bad then, and how good was Huttons performances for Spurs I wonder? Probably only signed for us due to a cozy relationship with his old rangers buddy.

Â